LeBron Being LeBron -- GREAT Rick Reilly ESPN Article. Thought I'd share...

Originally Posted by SosaP23

It's going to be the same dudes hating regardless
grin.gif
, he'll definitely have to win a chip 1st to lighten up the criticism

laugh.gif
 @ this thread. That article won't change a damn thing. People will choose to hate who they want to hate,nothing can change that. If they wanna hate then let em hate.

For clarity LeBron isnt even in my top 5 fav players that said:
Yes he was an idiot for stating the "..not 1, not 2, not 3" garbage but it was a RALLY (!!!!) now the fact that a pro team would have an event so clearly based in middle school and high school athletics is beyond me but what was he supposed to say? It was a marketing ploy to announce the new signings and drive ticket sales...did it work?

Now the fact that people fail to even acknowledge his obvious talents due to there hatred is mind blowing. He is arguably the most COMPLETE basketball player (scoring, PASSING, rebounding, defense, etc) since Big O or Elgin Baylor. In a league where Kobe jacks 35plus shots (most BAD shots) and its passed off as "he is forced to carry his team" nonsense yet LBJ is a willing and great passer and is crazy to me. All that is coming from a HUUUUGE Kobe fan but even I know his shooting this playoff was a determent to his team on most nights.

LeBron does need to be more aggressive and forceful at the end of games, but I would say often he is either making the RIGHT/CORRECT basketball read and decision or simply running the play as drawn up. Not necessary earth shattering faults if you ask me.

All that said if I have to deal with Westbrook being a horrible point guard (he is a combo guard if not a shooting guard, NOT a PG) for the team I root for then you all have to deal w/ LeBron being one of the best talents ever (top 15?) and easily one of the top 3 players active still.

people will ease their hate on bron when they finally see him genuinely cry while hugging the trophy when he wins the chip. they guy deserves a ring every bit as jordan did.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

people will ease their hate on bron when they finally see him genuinely cry while hugging the trophy when he wins the chip. they guy deserves a ring every bit as jordan did.

There are just people who will never give him credit regardless of what he accomplishes.

Animal Thug1539 wrote:
!*@# lebron
laugh.gif

caught me offguard
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by mikedamz

There are just people who will never give him credit regardless of what he accomplishes.
So what? People still think Shaq and Pau won Kobe his rings for him.

Some people will never like LeBron its called jealousy.

Guys wish they where 6'8, successful, with the world in their palm and since they aren't they discredit the guy that is, it's always been that way people
hated on Jordan when he was playing too, Kobe etc.

Hate for another man is just misguided admiration most times.

Back
Top Bottom