Lebron doesnt know how to win..

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Im tired of hearing EVERYONE use the excuse he hasnt won a ring yet
It's not a Excuse it's a fact until he proves otherwise.
Quit falling back on that crutch to defend him.

Stat's don't mean jack if you can't win a ring.

laugh.gif
at this thread for real.  Really?  Y'all mad because he's trying to ask advice from PROVEN winners?!??!  *Looks at who started the thread and the player he's a fan of*...go figure
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

One thing I have noticed about LeBron, he seems to always attack the weakest player. I see him dunking on the smallest guards or the worst defender, then celebrate like he's the greatest. He talks $$%@ and gets tough with the small guys but won't step to someone his size or equally talented.

Who's LeBron's size... The Rock ? Thor ? Ray Lewis in heels?

Originally Posted by MBen32

even when LeBron finally "wins", trust me, he'll still lose.
It's sad, because in his critics eyes, he'll never do enough. I can see it now. Once he wins his 1st title, they'll discredit it by...

It's already started for this year. Didn't you hear? Derrick Rose, the greatest thing since sliced bread, is injured. 

I agree with the thread title since LeBron hasn't won a chip yet and has looked lost in opportunities where he had the chance but Reggie just sounds salty. It seems like cuz he aint do any of that he feels LeBron shouldn't either.

or maybe LeBron didn't call Reggie?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by MBen32

even when LeBron finally "wins", trust me, he'll still lose.
It's sad, because in his critics eyes, he'll never do enough. I can see it now. Once he wins his 1st title, they'll discredit it by...

It's already started for this year. Didn't you hear? Derrick Rose, the greatest thing since sliced bread, is injured. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot. The "depleted" Eastern Conference. He'll just walk to the Finals.

Let's not forget, if he does win it all, it'll be in a shortened season sooo... * 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

A player who never won anything judging another player who hasnt won anything. Fantastic thread.

And now, let's all go home on that note...

This 1st ship is all that matters. With the monkey off his back, he'll be even better. Gotta get this 1st one though.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by MaxElite

A player who never won anything judging another player who hasnt won anything. Fantastic thread.

Yup..butLeBron James > Reggie Miller
Well obviously. 
Reggie Miller sounds salty. Thats all it is. He has no credibility on the subject matter, so thats why this thread is stupid. 

I've been under the impression he doesn't work in the off-season so he must of had plenty of time to make phone calls, I guess. 

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

One thing I have noticed about LeBron, he seems to always attack the weakest player. I see him dunking on the smallest guards or the worst defender, then celebrate like he's the greatest. He talks $$%@ and gets tough with the small guys but won't step to someone his size or equally talented.

LOL.  I am Lebron, I am no body's b8thc. 

LeBald isn't that bad, and it's okay to ask for help, but the thing here is that LeBald is doing it in such a way it makes him look deceiving.  He's obviously not that type of person, nor has he evolved into one.  So to read something like that about him seeking for help is only a testament that this guy likes to run stunts and decoys.  He still hasn't changed from day one, and he's obviously stressed out by his hair loss.  His only remedy is to "REACH OUT" to WADE and BOSH.  LOLZ 

Lebald prides his PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND TALENT, but he doesn't develop or hone his skill or footwork.  The same thing can be said about Dwight Howard.  Dwight has no pivots, no foot work at all.  He can't back down, nor create anything for himself.  He's just a LEVEL 9000 ben wallace - that's all.  Lebron is in the same boat, just that he is capable of picking on smaller guys.  The day I see Lebron evolve his footwork and technique, is the day I see him developing.  For now, he'll still ride on them muscles and brute strength, but as his body knows, his 'strands' of time are falling/tickin. LOLZ

By winning, he can pause the criticism, but if he doesn't win it this year, he'll be barraged by even more people!

It's not a secret that you need a BIG MAN to win and this is why BIG MEN are coveted. You can probably attach a BIG MAN to every successful dynasty.
cartwright, perdue, longley and wennington.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The salt in this dude Animal Thug are max levels.....this pie reminds me of Will in the "dad" episode, that didn't wanna have %*@% to do with him...LeBron was this dude father figure or something in Cleveland [/color]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

The logic that I don't understand is when people criticize LBJ for wanting to have the most help possible to win a championship. What I don't get is why didn't he take less money so they could get more help? If I'm Lebron, I have all my financials taken care of with endorsements, savings, investments, etc. I would seriously take the veterans minimum and convince D-Wade to do it too so we could sign Deron Williams and Dwight Howard.

Deron Williams
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Dwight

5s0ec.jpg

Come on man be real. Who would do all of that? I see what you are trying to say but that team would be hit with all types of tampering accusations.
So you can be forced to work for more money these days? And who is stopping others (i.e. Durant/Westbrook- who just signed big deals recently) from doing it to win as well? Just proves how selfish these athletes are.

Did Dwight Howard even improved after working out with the Dream? .. watched maybe 3-4 ORL games this year and i barely noticed any difference in his game

You know, if the most physically gifted basketball player in the history of the game still has not figured how to just WIN basketball games, will talking to a bunch of former legends really help? It's a mentality thing, you either want to win and go out there and execute, or you don't . I don't get what former players would say to him that would actually benefit him. "JUST REMEMBER TO BLOCK OUT EVERYTHING AND SCORE MORE POINTS THAN THE OPPONENT"????? Really? Do you guys not see something is very laughable here?
And judging from LeBron's past antics, we know damn well half of doing this was to make people think he's got some type of kob-esque will to win, which honestly I don't think he has

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Reggie is 100% right though.

Maybe Reggie should have reached out for some advice.
and what was he supposed to do?? he simply was in an era of great teams and his team also ran into jordan and shaq and kobe...
i will never hate on guys like miller, ewing, malone and stockton, and barkley... they simply ran into a buzz saw named the chicago bulls...

If he was doing this for people to believe he had some kinda "kob-esque will to win" (whatever the hell that even means) then he would have publicized this himself or he would have had this info leaked earlier....It wouldn't have took Reggie Miller saying something about it for it to get out to the masses. Had Reggie never said anything would it have been as widespread as it is now?

Originally Posted by dreClark

If he was doing this for people to believe he had some kinda "kob-esque will to win" (whatever the hell that even means) then he would have publicized this himself or he would have had this info leaked earlier....It wouldn't have took Reggie Miller saying something about it for it to get out to the masses. Had Reggie never said anything would it have been as widespread as it is now?
Imagine you're in a pickup game, and the other team keeps beating you. After you're sick of losing, you walk up to the opposing players and you ask "How do you guys win?" Do you not see something weird in that? If you don't, I guess you just aren't a competitive person

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Imagine you're in a pickup game, and the other team keeps beating you. After you're sick of losing, you walk up to the opposing players and you ask "How do you guys win?" Do you not see something weird in that? If you don't, I guess you just aren't a competitive person
Horrible analogy is horrible.

What he did was more akin to getting advice from an old head rather than asking his opponents for advice.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

As if Magic,Hakeem and whoever else he talked to has been his opponent. It's like asking for some advice from your grandparents or old heads. They've been in those situations before you and can share some wisdom with you.
How do people KNOW that Lebron asked them to win? 
laugh.gif
. Most likely asked them to help him work on his game which has seemed to help seeing as he got even better over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom