LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Thank god...... Don't give a f bout the Miami heat or what they need to do .... Heat thread is thata way.....

Last edited:
Why are you so upset? This is a big night for you.

Come out to Vegas, drinks on me.

Son spurs just won! You think I'm upset? I'm having shots with my family trolling you in the mean time in between time.

Don't make this about anything else. For what ever reason you came in here with your cape knowing what it was. Get out. Your kind isn't welcome.

You're a loser. Winners only in here.

lebron only has one and a half rings cause da first half of one was from a shortened season

rounding down - he only has one true ring, which many other players have

The thing about this series that was so great was that the Spurs crushed them in all of their victories. Beautiful basketball

lebron only has one and a half rings cause da first half of one was from a shortened season

rounding down - he only has one true ring, which many other players have
Always round up when you get to 5, b 
smokin.gif

What does ol dude expect in this thread? Sympathy? **** bro. Only winners on this side.

I've never witnessed such a high level of basketball by any team ever in a Finals series. Spurs crushed these **** boys. And it can be done again.

I'd watch a WNBA game in its entirety before I root for Miami, :lol:

Who's fussing?

I made 2 comments and had 8 people E-jump me, :lol:

Slow night, I don't mind playful banter.

Last edited by a moderator:
To say I'm satisfied with tonight's outcome would be an understatement for the ages. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom