LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I think its so lame that LeBron is so good but yet he flops. kobe doesn't flop. Jordan doesn't flop

this guy just isn't the same as the two other legends we've had in the last few decades

he lacks a lot of what they have & i doubt he'll ever have "it"

coddled, media-created type dude. don't care for him at all

Mj and kb looked like straight ballers. Lbj isn't fluid. He's stiff and looks like a troll.

Lebron is big for nothing. He's a prima donna *****
dude doesn't have enough moves in repertoire like Kobe or Jordan.and his shot isn't good enough. Never has been never will be . He doesn't even look natural playing ball. He has like Two moves and a spin.
Plus he's a little b not a competitor the way he acted after he Loss.

exactly media created.

gargoyle looking mofo.

Last edited:
^word dude ain't built like Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe.

Those ninjas were never proud to just make a finals appearance. Heat were done when they were celebrating 4 finals appearances in a row. You lost 2 and are still 6 short of not 7 though.

And this dude Bron is below .500 in the finals. And should be 1 out 5 if last years Spurs debacle didn't happen.

Last edited:
Well when you take into account Lebrons history with the word west, and 10/11 past all star games have been on the west, It doesn't surprise me one bit that he hasn't participated in a dunk contest.

He's a *****. Dude has a spin move that's it. He runs by pushes off his defender and uses his size/jumping ability to finish and create contact. Footwork is atrocious on real skill he has that impresses me that doesn't involve his size and athleticism is his passing. I can't front son is a hell of a passer. But with time everything else will disappear. See Vince carter, t Mac type ****. When everything u do revolves around your size and athleticism he will be nothing more that a good passer by 35, maybe spot up shooter. Seeing as he doesn't like to mess up his fg% I doubt that tho

He's a *****. Dude has a spin move that's it. He runs by pushes off his defender and uses his size/jumping ability to finish and create contact. Footwork is atrocious on real skill he has that impresses me that doesn't involve his size and athleticism is his passing. I can't front son is a hell of a passer. But with time everything else will disappear. See Vince carter, t Mac type ****. When everything u do revolves around your size and athleticism he will be nothing more that a good passer by 35, maybe spot up shooter. Seeing as he doesn't like to mess up his fg% I doubt that tho

And he has to make 4 to 5 steps.

But I thought lebron won a ring this year?

Sure look like it jumping on tables and chest pounding like a fool lol

Dude advanced and overreacted..

Last edited:
Mj and kb looked like straight ballers. Lbj isn't fluid. He's stiff and looks like a troll.

Lebron is big for nothing. He's a prima donna *****
dude doesn't have enough moves in repertoire like Kobe or Jordan.and his shot isn't good enough. Never has been never will be . He doesn't even look natural playing ball. He has like Two moves and a spin.
Plus he's a little b not a competitor the way he acted after he Loss.

exactly media created.

gargoyle looking mofo.

These two posts right here signify the essence and soul of this thread , they should be added to the first page......pure gold :lol:

:rofl: at all this hate in here! :rofl:

My gosh!
U got love for lebreezy g? The door is that way

How u say out your mouth on live TV u gonna do it then ***** up when the time comes. Its just a ******* dunk contest lol son is so scared of failing

:rofl: at all this hate in here! :rofl:

My gosh!

There's usually a lot of hate in a thread that has "hate" in the title. If LeBron fanboys get offended when people correctly criticize and critique his garbage game then maybe they shouldn't go into a thread that's dedicated to hating him.

off-season is here, free-agency period nears, another decision by Bron looms.

I'll just leave this here to stoke the fires of hatred and reopen some old wounds.

yes my brothers, let it flow. let the hatred flow through you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom