LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Does he still do those big come from behind blocks? I feel like I didn't see one all playoffs.. Not that it was a sin of good defense but at least that was an impactful play
well he couldn't do it this series. he was left with no other all stars to play with so he had to carry this bum team on his back. so he was fatigued from playing so much every game. therefore didn't have it in him to chase anyone down from behind. give him a break.... lol jk jk he's trash.

K. Love opted out. Bron did this to himself
mean.gif
jr smith too

no one wants to play with this fraud 

ive noticed over the years that lebron goes into ***** mode when going head up with kobe 
laugh.gif

he cant match his intensity. 

and soon Lebum gonna go back to Miami to become second fiddle to d wade again
if Wade and Bosh return healthy MIA is going to be contenders. I think they would be better than with Lebron as a team.

On another note, I really like Tyus Jones, my emotions when he was drafted to the Cavs ... My reaction when he was traded to the Wolves ... Pure rollercoaster. The Cavs turned the Wolves (on paper/potential) into long term contenders.

Can someone photoshop lebron's cry face on this bottle under the sp of the word sprite and on the left side where it says lebron's mix ? Then slap a niketalk logo on the corner?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom