LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

No, I can see that angle.

I think you and I just have a different take on his constant blaming and refusal to really shoulder criticism.

You see it as insecurity based on self-hate; I see it as insecurity based on fear of being knocked down from being a deity.

You spitting some real psychology right now b, this punk ain't worth all this intellectual breakdown of his character or lack thereof.

@basketballtalk: LeBron James: Spend less time comparing, more appreciating the greats https://t.co/Q3QAVoWsEX

The man is starting to crack :rofl:
He knows he can't match up to the greats
Quitting on the teams he has played on so many times, shows how much of a fraud he is :smh:
Can't believe people worship this dude
They accept his mediocrity smh

Last edited:
pathetic thread is pathetic

the entire state of Ohio is pathetic.

@basketballtalk: LeBron James: Spend less time comparing, more appreciating the greats https://t.co/Q3QAVoWsEX

The man is starting to crack :rofl:
He knows he can't match up to the greats
Quitting on the teams he has played on so many times, shows how much of a fraud he is :smh:
Can't believe people worship this dude
They accept his mediocrity smh

Lol.

"Guys, please leave me alone."

I also love how he tried to make it about everyone else. Lulz.

I can't wait until this overrated bum is out of the league.

Best thread on NT. Been lurking for a long time back when it was the Miami haters thread. But I feel the end is near and the good times are gonna get better for us, the haters, so I'm signing in. With common hate BBB

This ***** so jealous of steph spotlight it's sad. He been doing all types of lame **** for attention. Since the finals steph been the most important and talked about player. Son comes back with tight shorts and a mustache on some momma look I can do this type ****. "look, let's all stand on the court while the girls dance guys, Yea that'll get em on my side again, Stephen A will have to discuss it tomorrow. Might even make shaqtin a fool, yeah let's do that, I need this attention."
"Were in 1st place in the cakewalk conference and lose a game in the first quarter of a 82 game season.... Mandatory players meeting now! Make sure all the media outlets see this leadership, no way we should lose a game. Curry won another one, **** that they gonna talk about me tonight."

Last edited:
This ***** so jealous of steph spotlight it's sad. He been doing all types of lame **** for attention. Since the finals steph been the most important and talked about player. Son comes back with tight shorts and a mustache on some momma look I can do this type ****. "look, let's all stand on the court while the girls dance guys, Yea that'll get em on my side again, Stephen A will have to discuss it tomorrow. Might even make shaqtin a fool, yeah let's do that, I need this attention."
"Were in 1st place in the cakewalk conference and lose a game in the first quarter of a 82 game season.... Mandatory players meeting now! Make sure all the media outlets see this leadership, no way we should lose a game. Curry won another one, **** that they gonna talk about me tonight."

PREACH :smokin

My only thing is I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Steph.

I think even if he were still the face of the league, even if he were the guy everyone was mostly talking about, he would still stand in the way of dancers, still would have had the players only meeting to appear to be the leader, still would have done everything the same.

Methinks.

Last edited:
My only thing is I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Steph.

I think even if he were the face of the league, even if he were the guy everyone was talking about, he would still stand in the way of dancers, still would have had the players only meeting to appear to be the header, still would have done everything the same.

Methinks.
Plausible. LeBron has always been a butthole

the sad part about all these true facts stated above is the lebron lovers say we only say these things because we 'hate'. Yea me hating on lebron is the only reason he comes off as a self centered cry baby who has been all about himself since he played on espn at 13. The world has revolved around him his whole life. Now that the NBA is trying to build their next mega superstar dude is gettin salty. He sees his time at the top fading and he is doing everything in his power to hold on. I agree with everyone else; i can't wait till this dude is done. I don't want him to retire, I want him to suffer and play 20 years and be stuck on 2 rings.

Dude up top said it perfect and i have been saying it for years. Once he doesn't have the legs and youth to just barrel through the lane and get calls, he is done. Dude has no type of jump shot or post game. but we all know what will happen he'll have 8 assists a game and everyone will throw it in your face. "he shot 20 % from the floor but did you see that one dunk?! He had 8 assists! his vision and court IQ are the best ever!" SWERVE.. his defense is already declining at a rapid rate. I wish to god he would of signed with a west team just to see him go through that playoff bracket to see how many straight finals he would make then.

the sad part about all these true facts stated above is the lebron lovers say we only say these things because we 'hate'. Yea me hating on lebron is the only reason he comes off as a self centered cry baby who has been all about himself since he played on espn at 13. The world has revolved around him his whole life. Now that the NBA is trying to build their next mega superstar dude is gettin salty. He sees his time at the top fading and he is doing everything in his power to hold on. I agree with everyone else; i can't wait till this dude is done. I don't want him to retire, I want him to suffer and play 20 years and be stuck on 2 rings.

Dude up top said it perfect and i have been saying it for years. Once he doesn't have the legs and youth to just barrel through the lane and get calls, he is done. Dude has no type of jump shot or post game. but we all know what will happen he'll have 8 assists a game and everyone will throw it in your face. "he shot 20 % from the floor but did you see that one dunk?! He had 8 assists! his vision and court IQ are the best ever!" SWERVE.. his defense is already declining at a rapid rate. I wish to god he would of signed with a west team just to see him go through that playoff bracket to see how many straight finals he would make then.

ive seriously never gotten the entitled vibe from Lebron i keep hearing about.

could you (and other) possibly provide links of said behavior?

maybe im just reading it wrong, or not as you.

but i am curious.

FYI, im a fan of the game, period.
i have no allegence to any team, player, state or city.

No car in the race but wouldn't the self glossed nickname of King be a place to start?

I don't know if he gave it to himself, he definitely didn't distance from it.

And the nickname of 'King' is a little different than something like Mamba, Air, Big Baby, Big Z, etc.

I was just floating an idea, I'm sure the vets of this thread have more

Edit - does he have Chosen One tattooed on himself as well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom