LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

350x700px-LL-53748eb9_10261967_945141402200179_7361220331296273487_n.jpeg

did n e thing happen

Tristan Thompson let someone waltz to the lane for an easy deuce.

Bron gives him an EARFUL.

Later in the game, Bron misses an easy, unguarded, breakaway dunk. :lol:

Post game, they asked about his yapping at Tristan.

"If I just let it go, it could happen again."

Man, what?

Trying to convince me that you're not the coach of the team and you don't know why people come up with that... then you say something like that? :lol:

"It might happen again." :lol:

Get all the way outta here.

And then missing an uncontested dunk with your high-and-mighty self. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Tristan Thompson let someone waltz to the lane for an easy deuce.

Bron gives him an EARFUL.

Later in the game, Bron misses an easy, unguarded, breakaway dunk. :lol:

Post game, they asked about his yapping at Tristan.

"If I just let it go, it could happen again."

Man, what?

Trying to convince me that you're not the coach of the team and you don't know why people come up with that... then you say something like that? :lol:

"It might happen again." :lol:

Get all the way outta here.

And then missing an uncontested dunk with your high-and-mighty self. :lol: :smh:

LeHypocrite :lol: smh

i can not wait until they either A don't make the finals, or B lose in 5 and this team implodes. This will be the year he takes his shirt off and walks off the court game 5 with 40 seconds left when they are down 18. Then all the rumors will start and all the headlines will feature him. Which is what this jabroni wants. I heard it every time an argument about lebron/kobe got brought up by my friends. "kobe forced his coach out of LA." "He demanded players and trades?" .. um hello this dude tried to get Spoalstra fired that story broke last week. He got Blatt fired, regardless of what any of those cleveland clowns say including King Clown himself. Dude made this team get rid of Wiggens because he didn't wanna share the spot light with the new rookie sensation. So he got Love which is looking to be a disaster. Rumors of him getting bounced have been running rampant. I can not wait until this clown is on the back end and he can not barrel his way through the lane and he has to rely on a jump shot to be relevant. Which this bum can not do! jumper broke like a bum begging for change outside a gas station.. I love knowing this dude walks in the locker room after a lose with Chief Curry on his mind knowing he has been dethroned and that he has talked his way into being hated by the masses.. LOVE IT !!

That missed dunk is karma on another level. Tryna check Tristan for what he SHOULD'VE done when you can't even do what you USED TO. One of the reporters should've sonned him and mention if that was the reason we never saw him in a dunk contest :lol:

That basketball gods are so ready to humble this *****

i can not wait until they either A don't make the finals, or B lose in 5 and this team implodes. This will be the year he takes his shirt off and walks off the court game 5 with 40 seconds left when they are down 18. Then all the rumors will start and all the headlines will feature him. Which is what this jabroni wants. I heard it every time an argument about lebron/kobe got brought up by my friends. "kobe forced his coach out of LA." "He demanded players and trades?" .. um hello this dude tried to get Spoalstra fired that story broke last week. He got Blatt fired, regardless of what any of those cleveland clowns say including King Clown himself. Dude made this team get rid of Wiggens because he didn't wanna share the spot light with the new rookie sensation. So he got Love which is looking to be a disaster. Rumors of him getting bounced have been running rampant. I can not wait until this clown is on the back end and he can not barrel his way through the lane and he has to rely on a jump shot to be relevant. Which this bum can not do! jumper broke like a bum begging for change outside a gas station.. I love knowing this dude walks in the locker room after a lose with Chief Curry on his mind knowing he has been dethroned and that he has talked his way into being hated by the masses.. LOVE IT !!
agreed. i cant wait till dude is out of the league . i hope he gets blackballed. i know no one in the L or any legends respect him.  

I just want a teammate to fire on him.
Like Chris Childs on Kobe. On everything, I legit don't think Lebron knows ANYTHING about hands. 
laugh.gif
 Son been pampered since 6th grade. Who's he fought? Who? WHO?!

Dude would get TOOK. 
laugh.gif

i hope he gets blackballed. i know no one in the L or any legends respect him.  
It will be the opposite, my friend. He's hated now, but he'll end up getting a farewell tour and every city will give him gifts.

Watch.

I've read this book before.

Just saying.

Watch.

Like Chris Childs on Kobe. On everything, I legit don't think Lebron knows ANYTHING about hands. :lol:  Son been pampered since 6th grade. Who's he fought? Who? WHO?!

Dude would get TOOK. :lol:

I wanted Marcus Morris to go in his **** last night

Like Chris Childs on Kobe. On everything, I legit don't think Lebron knows ANYTHING about hands. :lol:  Son been pampered since 6th grade. Who's he fought? Who? WHO?!

Dude would get TOOK. :lol:
That's what I've been telling my friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Most guys in the league fought no one.  But you have Kobe Denver fighting and never winning either.

Dude took jabs to the chin.  Miller washed Kobe too. Come on now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Like, you couldn't wait until you got back to the locker room at HALFTIME to start arguing with and demeaning your teammate? What a cancer, man.

Last edited:
LeBron telling him how he regrets convincing ownership to give you that money.

Someone needs to do a bad lip reading for the video. Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Like, you couldn't wait until you got back to the locker room at HALFTIME to start arguing with and demeaning your teammate? What a cancer, man.

the most telling story out of this scenario for me was, dude just blew Lebron off and it was Kyrie that jumped in and tried to defuse and explain the situation.

Lebron doesn't have the first clue in what a leader is suppose to be or due.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Like, you couldn't wait until you got back to the locker room at HALFTIME to start arguing with and demeaning your teammate? What a cancer, man.

Is that 80 million dollar contract u got Tristian paying off Lebum? :lol:

Kyrie being a better leader than LeBum :rofl:

Last edited:
Cleveland had a brighter future without him. Blame your horrible management though. I can't believe they let that dude back in and control everything up over there smh . he hasn't even proven anything on his own.

Back
Top Bottom