LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

3 point fingers turned to Twitter fingers smh. Take this guy phone from him.

Originally Posted by sea manup

LeBron James  ‏@KingJames   1 hr1 hour ago

It's this simple. U can't accomplished the dream if everyone isn't dreaming the same thing everyday. Nightmares follow. #TheDC #SFG

roll.gif
Guarantee he thought that was super deep, too. LIke he thought he just dropped some Ghandi vibe. But really, I just read it like,

[QUOTE name="sea manup"]
Originally Posted by sea manup

LeBron James ‏@KingJames 
 1 hr1 hour ago

It's this simple. U can't accomplished the dream if everyone isn't dreaming the same thing everyday. Nightmares follow. #TheDC
#SFG

:rofl:
Guarantee he thought that was super deep, too. LIke he thought he just dropped some Ghandi vibe. But really, I just read it like,

[/quote]
He's sounding like Meek Mill yo :lol:
or some Jaden Smith nonsense steez

LeFraud been a fake since high school, guy wasn't supposed to be gifted a Hummer....yet he got away with it. Cheating ol spoiled *** bish

The Hummer story isn't too bad because any Big time HS prospect would've took the car too but that was the beginning of the false sense of entitlement.

It's only a matter of time before Bron gets punched in the nose. I hope it's K. Love that does it too

lebrun has spoiled us, its gotten to a point where we can just post his tweets without even needing to slander anything 

This ****** drawing cartoons with fake hairlines now? Mr "u can't accomplished the dream" must really be missing Miami or something.

The jig is up on his legacy, he's finally realizing it. Steph is going to make him the Hakeem of his era.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy
No, who you are underneath defines you, idiot.

What you do could be a facade; underneath is who you are.

Dude is backwards. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom