LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I need to renew my hate too. My hate for Draymond is surpassing my hate for Lebron
embarassed.gif
I dont think this is the right thread for you ....

You just because a reborn Lebum hater, now you are having a relapse ....

SMH!

Bruhs stop it. Aint no captain co captain or none of that. I been here for years, when dudes jumped ship and thought he was America's sweetheart when he went back to Cleveland. Our hate works better when we can all equally all hate together. As a Laker fan the last 16 years been real good to me. Besides my team winning 5, lebron lost 4 so I got to celebrate 9 times. Here's to 10 [emoji]9994[/emoji]

[HallMonitoring]
LeBron stans told me that GSW wasn't getting to the finals

roll.gif
This isnn't the GSW celebration thread, though, nor does it have anything to do with Bron stans.
LeBron stans told me that GSW wasn't getting to the finals

roll.gif
Just like I tell all the winner.... talk yo **** fam. For the 2nd year in a row I'm standing behind u in this fight b. For the next week or so I will reply all of your post
I'm the driver of the slander bus and I'm not stopping anytime soon. Let's go Warriors
What?
Let's go Warriors
Nah, you've got a thread to big the Warriors up in.

Have fun in the NFL thread. Just don't hijack that one, too, Bus Driver. 
laugh.gif

[/HallMonitoring]

pimp.gif
Let's Go Heat
pimp.gif
Let's Go Heat

LeBron still not getting his ring this year.
What else did you see in that crystal ball of yours?
This thread is quiet when the Heat win but go off when they lose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The people that get so butthurt over LeBron is hillarious
laugh.gif
never gets old
LeBron with Kevin Love & Steph Curry would be
pimp.gif
though

wink.gif
You basically wanted the Warriors to be the Cavs big three minus Kyrie and plus Steph. 

Like I said, FOH. 

Last edited:
Yikes. 
eek.gif

I shoulda let him stay in here a little bit more.

Nah, he'll read that.

Somebody pull the bus over to let this dude off.... young wolf at it again, always looking out for his fellow lebron haters.

damn lebron gonna be 2 for 7 in the finals, legacy just keeps going down the drain
smokin.gif

I really don't care how many games it takes the Warriors, so long as the series ends with this overrated fraud holding another L.
nthat.gif

Done consumed too many IPA's for this **** man.
laugh.gif

Goodnight hope yall had a great holiday weekend.
what IPAs 
nerd.gif

tbh when I'm in Europe, IPAs are prob on the top of the list of things I miss 

im torn this year....why couldn't my spurs face lebron and give him another L and keep my hate growing even stronger...

:smh:

this year i feel like my hate has shifted from lebron the cry baby to steph curry arrogant ***....

i think i'll be suspending my membership in this thread...as a new foe has emerged with even greater hate in me....

it sucks we have to choose the lesser of two evils right now ...

might start a steph curry haters thread... :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom