LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

LeBron is doing what he does best, but when your top supporter calls you out, it's a humorous situation.

Cut it out! 😄

i had no idea Bron be trying to downplay his time in MIA
How can you not? One of the primary arguments made by LeBron's supporters is that Jordan never won without Pippen, so now LeBron is trying to establish the narrative that his career trajectory would have been the same regardless of where he played. It's reminiscent of when he initiated the super team trend, claimed he wasn't the first, and later criticized super teams. His standards and arguments are constantly shifting.

How can you not? One of the primary arguments made by LeBron's supporters is that Jordan never won without Pippen, so now LeBron is trying to establish the narrative that his career trajectory would have been the same regardless of where he played. It's reminiscent of when he initiated the super team trend, claimed he wasn't the first, and later criticized super teams. His standards and arguments are constantly shifting.

yeah, those 2 things have no relation to me. (Bron supporters arguments ‘MJ/ Pip’ and your claim of what hes trying to establish)

i get it, i guess, but i dont agree.

ill never agree on him establishing super teams when the first super team i seen was Barkley on the Rockets

him trying to downplay his time in MIA is not good though. no idea whats on his mind with that one.

Ohh man I can taste it. This man will be gone and it cant come soon enough.

The TO KING will finally retire and I can finally be a laker fan once again... :nthat:

I’m sorry that’s all facts from Stephen A.. Unfortunately you can’t have an honest conversation about dude and his real impact on the league.

So let me get this straight you played in the All Star game but you need to rest your ankle more so you are sitting out the Warriors game. Wild.

So let me get this straight you played in the All Star game but you need to rest your ankle more so you are sitting out the Warriors game. Wild.
Aint this his yearly routine? Sit out for some illness to refuel for a playoff push? When I say refuel I mean steroids?

Talking about steroids, wasn't there a link between the dealer and someone close/related ro lebron? I swear I thought I heard that, but quickly was never talked about it again.

Aint this his yearly routine? Sit out for some illness to refuel for a playoff push? When I say refuel I mean steroids?

Talking about steroids, wasn't there a link between the dealer and someone close/related ro lebron? I swear I thought I heard that, but quickly was never talked about it again.
Yea, him and his wife were even investigated.

His trainer was going down to some places in South Florida and getting it. Google it, it should come up.

It’s the same Biogenesis Lab that outed a bunch of people. I understand why they have kept quiet on it, but it’s only a matter of time before they out him. The same powers that build celebrities up are usually the same to tear them down. There’s a story to tell and money to be made both ways.

It’s the same Biogenesis Lab that outed a bunch of people. I understand why they have kept quiet on it, but it’s only a matter of time before they out him. The same powers that build celebrities up are usually the same to tear them down. There’s a story to tell and money to be made both ways.
I don't know if he's on steroids, but there's a strong suspicion from people.

If he is, I hope it comes to light. Not because I want to invalidate him (although his advantage is far superior I'm BB that in Baseball), but to see what will happened to those in Baseball. I thunk Barry, Roger and a few others deserve the HoF.

Back
Top Bottom