LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Ignore dude. He doesn't know much about bball.

But

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to figure out who Jackson was referencing in the following passage: "In his mind he had it all figured out. His goal was to become the greatest basketball player of all time. And he was certain he knew what he had to do to get there. Why should he listen to anybody else? If he followed my advice and cut back his scoring, he'd fall short of his ultimate goal. How was I going to get through to this kid?"

It wasn’t Jordan.

As a young 20-something, Bryant told Lakers teammates he wanted to win 10 rings but was a "stubborn, hard-headed learner," Jackson wrote.

Jackson threatened during one film session in the 1999-2000 season that a trade could be "gladly" worked out if Bryant didn't want to share the ball with his teammates.

Another time, Jackson shot back when Bryant said he wanted to be captain of the team: "You can't be captain if nobody follows you," Jackson recalled saying.

Jackson couldn't help but include a humorous face-to-face meeting between Bryant and Jordan in his first season as the Lakers' coach.

"Kobe was hell-bent on surpassing Jordan as the greatest player in the game. His obsession with Michael was striking," Jackson said. "When we played in Chicago that season, I orchestrated a meeting between the two stars, thinking that Michael might help shift Kobe's attitude toward selfless teamwork. After they shook hands, the first words out of Kobe's mouth were, 'You know I can kick your *** one on one.'"
His inability, Kobe's, to get along with others, then helping out his teammates, making them better, is the huge reason why LeBron is, and then was always, the better basketball player.

Simply look at the players that went to the championship with him in Cleveland, then wonder why you may never see those guys in a Championship again, without a proper Coach and system to support them.

You wont see Mike Brown there again either.

Without Phil's system, Kobe Bryant's game is garbage, completely ineffective.

You will never see him in a finals again as well.

It's LeBron's time, the unselfish superstar.
its almost as if we get a new ignorant homer every day, where are these clowns coming from?

lebron did nothing until he got a good supporting cast and coach (moving to miami), much like how jordan did nothing without a good supporting cast and coach, much like how kobe didnt do anything without a good supporting cast and a coach.

"you will never see him in the finals again" dude its his 17th year in the league

Without Phil's system, Jordans game is garbage, completely ineffective 

The only thing he's chasing with Kobe is longevity (and it is a tall task). His peak surpassed his, sorry.

its almost as if we get a new ignorant homer every day, where are these clowns coming from?

lebron did nothing until he got a good supporting cast and coach (moving to miami), much like how jordan did nothing without a good supporting cast and coach, much like how kobe didnt do anything without a good supporting cast and a coach.

"you will never see him in the finals again" dude its his 17th year in the league

Without Phil's system, Jordans game is garbage, completely ineffective 
So if Jordan's game is ineffective, why was Kobe so obsessed with him?

LeBron got to the chip with a Coach that Kobe got fired, what does that tell you? Did he win? Nope. But he finished the season right there in the mix, every year after his rookie year.

Got any more names you want to call people?

Phil Jackson agrees with me.

Mad?
guess the comment went over your head, let me know if you need me to talk slower so you can understand next time

so getting swept in what was the most one sided NBA finals in history is an accomplishment now?

you must have forgotten to quote when phil said that it would be a coin flip if he had to pick between the two, but its okay you can ignore that and focus on the anti kobe points

what ever helps you sleep at night 
wink.gif

So does playing with a dominant big man make the game easier for a great perimeter player?

Shaq was still the one getting double teamed during those championship runs.

But we just like to post stats to make ourselves feels better about it.

Lebron is Shaq.

Explain to me how a double team on shaq helped Kobe. And also when and where these double teams were coming from.

Now, I know the answer, so please don't respond with a question. I just don't think you know the answer and are just spouting stuff out that you feel sounds right.

It's time to start calling dudes out on their bball knowledge.

This is specifically for sneakerpro, so please no one else jump in.

:nerd: :nerd:

Where you at sneakerpro?

So does playing with a dominant big man make the game easier for a great perimeter player?

Shaq was still the one getting double teamed during those championship runs.

But we just like to post stats to make ourselves feels better about it.

Lebron is Shaq.

Explain to me how a double team on shaq helped Kobe. And also when and where these double teams were coming from.

Now, I know the answer, so please don't respond with a question. I just don't think you know the answer and are just spouting stuff out that you feel sounds right.

It's time to start calling dudes out on their bball knowledge.

This is specifically for sneakerpro, so please no one else jump in.

:nerd: :nerd:

Where you at sneakerpro?

You know I actually have a job so I can't get on the internets whenever I want to.

During Shaq's prime years the double would typically come from whichever player was closest. In the triangle one of the wings would typically initiate the post entry pass from either the corner if the defense allowed it or if that was blocked the ball would get swung back to the wing that didn't cut to the corner.

Shaq being the great passer that he was would usually find the open shooter. In the triangle each player should be at least 15 ft part, if the defense didn't rotate to double Shaq he would score if they did the first wing with an open shot would let it go.

Here is how it helped Kobe, unless the triangle was broken when Kobe received the ball during Shaq's prime years it was often in a situation were the defense was already scrambling to stop Shaq. Kobe being the great player that he is would typically fry because even if his man wasn't involved in help defense he is a great player attacking a single defender with the defense in scramble mode to either close out on the shooters or stop Shaq.

Shaq's decline started in 2003-2004, he was still putting up number but he wasn't the automatic buckets he was in previous years.

In the 2004 NBA Finals in the Pistons said **** it and actually started doubling Kobe playing Shaq straight up and we know how that turned out.

Kobe's a great player, an all time great. But this notion that it was 50/50 during their championships is ridiculous to me because anyone who even has an elementary understanding of the game knows a defense is going to focus on a dominant big man first and foremost no matter how great a wing is. Dunks are a higher percentage shots than any mid range-perimeter based shot.

If you have any other questions it will have to wait until I get out of class at about 9:30 CST

Edit-This dude Pm'ed me demanding an answer :lol:

Last edited:
Ah yes, the good old personal attack fallacy. :lol:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and feel defeated.

Last edited:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

My question was as legit as yours.

Like a team doubled teamed Shaq the same way every time :lol:

Like how are you going to ask a question not provide any evidence to the contrary then get butt hurt?

Last edited:

Read: I got really upset and had nothing else to say.

Bro you Pm'ed asking me to answer the question I did. You don't like that you got sonned, claimed I don't know what I'm talking about but still haven't posted evidence to the contrary.

I'm giving you a chance to post something to refute what I posted and if its stupid I'm blocking you,

Last edited:
There was no contract binding him. So technically and legally, LeBron belonged to no team, and no team was his.

He was free to choose. 

However, Kobe Bryant refused to shoot the ball for his team, one that he was contractually designated to play for.
Kobe also refused to play for the team that drafted him and acted like a spoiled brat so he could play for the lakers

The first time Kobe didn't have another all NBA player on his team for a consistent period of time he demanded to be traded.

I swear people have forgot this since the Heat won this 2nd championship.

Read: I got really upset and had nothing else to say.

Bro you Pm'ed asking me to answer the question I did. You don't like that you got sonned, claimed I don't know what I'm talking about but still haven't posted evidence to the contrary.

I'm giving you a chance to post something to refute what I posted and if its stupid I'm blocking you,

The only time Kobe touched the rock was not when the defense was in scramble mode. And you make it seem as if Kobe "frying" his guy was solely based on shaq being doubled.

The last part of your reply, about the defend a big, I completely agree with.

Edit:

And I honestly couldn't care less if someone blocks me. People announcing stuff like that and posting screenshots is beyond disturbing.

Last edited:
The first time Kobe didn't have another all NBA player on his team for a consistent period of time he demanded to be traded.

I swear people have forgot this since the Heat won this 2nd championship.
Kobe should have been playing for the Hornets.

Back
Top Bottom