LeBron is single handedly beating the Raptors.

eek.gif
Down 15 going into the 4th. LeBron has scored 25 in the 4th and Cavs are up by 3. Hejust set a Cavalier record for most points in the 4th quarter. 24 in a row
eek.gif

Man, why couldn't you make this post sooner?
laugh.gif
I turn it on with10.9 seconds left and the Cavs up 5?

Guess I'll catch Cavs Replay tomorrow.

I hate... HATE... how Fox Sports is almost NEVER right when they say what they'll be airing. For example, on tvguideonline right now, they show that FoxSports Ohio is airing Xavier @ Auburn.
indifferent.gif
I know some might thinkthat's tvguideonline's fault, but it's not. The tv stations report what they'll be airing; the tv listing guides (like tvguideonline) don'tjust guess.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, why couldn't you make this post sooner?
laugh.gif
I turn it on with 10.9 seconds left and the Cavs up 5?

Guess I'll catch Cavs Replay tomorrow.

I hate... HATE... how Fox Sports is almost NEVER right when they say what they'll be airing. For example, on tvguideonline right now, they show that Fox Sports Ohio is airing Xavier @ Auburn.
indifferent.gif
I know some might think that's tvguideonline's fault, but it's not. The tv stations report what they'll be airing; the tv listing guides (like tvguideonline) don't just guess.

my cable guide is good with that, because there's nothing worse than being a NY fan living in new england
smh.gif

I watched most of this game. LBJ was possessed in the 4th qtr. He was just going at AP every time and either finding Damon Jones or finishing the play withcontact.

God I hate that "team". They should just rename that franchise the LeBron Cavaliers. Dude does EVERYTHING by himself. Get the man some help.

badboyf0life420 wrote:
im glad your seeing what laker fans are use to seeing..
Heck no.

Have you seen this Cavalier team?

The Kobe-less Lakers are WORLDS better than the LeBron-less Cavs.

Bet that.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by nnarum

They still suck.
Misery loves company.

Minnesota_Timberwolves_logo.png

Remember how good they were in this picture?
74434848.jpg

Neither do I.
Yeah, cause you & your squad were busy...

couch-potato.jpg

Yeah, and I blame this guy, the "Unofficial" GM of the Celtics. Honestly this guy makes Kupchak look like a genius.

kevin.mchale.jpg

laugh.gif

Didn't the Wolves and Cavs (and Lakers, for that matter) win the same number of Finals games a few months ago?

And McHale is definitely still a member of the Boston Celtics; no doubt about it.

LeBron is single handedly beating THE NBA.... larry hugh is a big dissapointment, one game he scores 24 points the next he scores 2 or sometimes none,cleveland needs to hurry up & trade dis guy

Lebron was nuts! that was something else...i've also noticed that the Raps don't really run plays for Bosh, he only had like 4 points in the 4th. thejust dump it to him, he waits until he is doubled, and passes out. Thats the only play I see the raps do with Bosh.

laugh.gif

Didn't the Wolves and Cavs (and Lakers, for that matter) win the same number of Finals games a few months ago?

Horrible logic Ska especially since one team never even made it to the playoffs last year, and theother failed to even get out of the first round. One of those teams though came back from a 2 game deficit against a playoff tested veteran Piston squad inorder to lose all four games in a row against a clearly superior Spurs team. Care to guess what team that was?

Gosh if the so called leadership, or management or whatever you want to call it makes statements likethis on the S&T board, then I shouldn't be so shocked at the asininity of the statements made by the regulars in here.

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

laugh.gif

Horrible logic Ska especially since one team never even made it to the playoffs last year, and the other failed to even get out of the first round. One of those teams though came back from a 2 game deficit against a playoff tested veteran Piston squad in order to lose all four games in a row against a clearly superior Spurs team. Care to guess what team that was?

Gosh if the so called leadership, or management or whatever you want to call it makes statements like this on the S&T board, then I shouldn't be so shocked at the asininity of the statements made by the regulars in here.

but the point is that none of them won an NBA Finals game last season..... whether they had a 50 win season or a 10 win season
laugh.gif
........... LeBron ledthem to the Finals, with his horrible team, but couldn't do the same in the Finals..... The NBA game is all about match ups (individual and team matchups). Any mismatch will be exploited. Some teams match up better against certain teams than others.... Although I do agree about the logic being a bit off forthe reason you mentioned

^^^I mean really let's not act like getting to the Finals is the same as not getting out the firstround or not even getting to the playoffs. At the end of the day only TWO teams make it that far, and while winning is the goal, a young team liek the Cavscannot hang their heads too low, after all nobody was seeing the Spurs last year.

Back
Top Bottom