LeBron is single handedly beating the Raptors.

laugh.gif
Big Dummy if I didn't know where that pic was from I'd be completely oblivious and ignorant to it. Harsh to the unexperienced NTers...

if he doesnt get MVP this year il be pissed.

You know darn well that Bron is not getting it with a sub .500 team. If they get 50 wins, there is a chance. But you know that:

Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett
Steve Nash

are all ahead of Lebron if they win more games.

I personally believe that Lebron is the most valuable player in the NBA, but how the NBA votes is who the best player on one of the best team is. Ack, horribleway of putting it. The best player on one of the best teams. There. Thats better.
smile.gif

^ Steve Nash, NO.
KG, NO (his whole team is amazing)
Dwight (i could see it but just not this year)
CP ( i could also see it but dude Lebron or CP)

I think if the nba had to pick between CP and Bron theyd go with lebron.

the funny thing is when i look at his stats 39,8 and 11 games seem average for him. Idk about you guys but i expect more. i think that shows how good he is.

If LeBron's Cavs continue the path they're on, LeBron will NOT... WILL NOT... be MVP.

I'm not guessing.

see: 2006-2007 Lakers

The NBA does NOT give MVPs to sorry teams. They just never have. If you're not a top-tier team, the MVP will not be coming from your roster.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

There is no one in the NBA lebron cant beat one-one. Or i dont think anyone even past players in their prime could beat him one-one

if he doesnt get MVP this year il be pissed.

and to those who said kobe should get MVP or have gotten it. He will awlays be a scoring champion at most never MVP
Once again, check the year Kobe averaged 35 points, got his team into the playoffs in a stacked Western conference
all with Smush Parker as his 3rd option.
That's right Smush Parker
smh.gif

If LeBron's Cavs continue th path they're on, LeBron will NOT... WILL NOT... be MVP
Well, they've won 5 of their last 6, given the Celtics one of their three losses, and they were under .500 because at one point theydidn't have LeBron, Larry, or Andy in the lineup. Don't worry, the Cavaliers might hit .600 before March.

well i see changes in the future and a better cavs team. Lebron will get the MVP this year no doubt about it.
you cant turn down these stat lines
He himself beat the boston three party.
MVP!

Jehlers02:
well i see changes in the future and a better cavs team. Lebron will get the MVP this year no doubt about it.
MVP!
Given your sig and avatar, I refuse to debate this further with you.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You'll be disappointed by season's end; bet it.

Like I said, look at Kobe's numbers last years ago and tell me they weren't better than Dirk's.
laugh.gif
He outdid Dirk in 2 of the 3 major categories.

imo Kobe should've won it 2 yrs ago when he averaged 35. that was an amazing season for him and to get his team in the playoffs pretty much by himself inthe West was damn near foolish to say the least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Jehlers02:
MVP!
Given your sig and avatar, I refuse to debate this further with you.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You'll be disappointed by season's end; bet it.

Like I said, look at Kobe's numbers last years ago and tell me they weren't better than Dirk's.
laugh.gif
He outdid Dirk in 2 of the 3 major categories.

Well, I'm not Jehlers02, but given your sig and avatar, and NT status, I refuse to debate the MVP award with you any further.
roll.gif

We as NBA fans must realize that awards are now biased. Even though LeBron isplaying like the best bball player in the world right now...
tired.gif
It ainthappenin.

^ Exactly.

I never once said I agree with the way the NBA MVP award is awarded; I simply stated the way it is.

LeBron definitely should be in VERY HIGH consideration for MVP, but he won't be. The people very close to winning it will be the stats leaders ofthe best teams; Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Steve Nash, _irk Nowitzki, etc.

For me? Right now, it's between Paul, James, and Garnett. And I'd go with LeBron.

But that will NOT be how the voters will see things; it never is. And that's unfortunate.

^ I see eye to eye with you on this SKA. He is defniately deserving of the MVP award this season already based off what he has done. But, the unfortunatetruth, is the fact that he will not win it. It is always the best player on the best team. Always has been this decade, and will be until Stern retires. Itsjust that simple.

Ska i see what ur saying but im just saying with who is doing well so far this year. KG Lebron CP and dwight, i just dont think the NBA would give it to CP ordwight this early in their career and with KG if you want to say him you have to say paul pierce or ray ray which makes us realize hes not valuable their teamis just stacked. I think with how the NBA is going this year theres not too many who really standout like lebron.

But i do see what ur saying. all im saying is how cant you. mayeb years past alot of palyers were doing very well, but this year theres only a few whostandout. Lebron CP and Dwight

Back
Top Bottom