Lebron James Appreciation

Give it up to this man, he has carried the Cavaliers basically his whole career, even to the Finals where they lost to a tough Spurs team.Nonetheless, appreciated.
keitl4.jpg

Appreciated. But you better be prepared for a similar reaction as if you had a beachfront condo on Normandy Beach on June 6, 1944.

very appreciated, however cavs fans are starting to expect too much out of him that his back is starting to give out

Sorry if I'm annoying, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate what Lebron has done. Thats it.

very appreciated, however cavs fans are starting to expect too much out of him that his back is starting to give out

Actually what's being reported is that he's still growing. Apparently he's 6'9 now..........and backs don't give out at 23 years old with professional training. Nice try.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

yeah keep telling urself that, anybodys back can give out especially under the kind of minutes that hes playing and the production that hes having to give,guys suffering from back spasms

^His back spasms are due to him growing another half inch over the last calendar year. And is anyone really supposed to take you seriously with the TD >Wilt?

^His back spasms are due to him growing another half inch over the last calendar year. And is anyone really supposed to take you seriously with the TD > Wilt?

in all honesty, NO, i dont think anyone should take my sig seriously, hell I dont even believe it, i just use it to express how rediculous i think it isthat - people think TD couldnt style on wilt just as easily as wilt could style on TD, i think they could bothstyle on each other which is why i think its rediculous that people put wilt on this untouchable pedistol - hence my appreciation for kobe bryant

however i would expect u to take my response seriously
Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah keep telling urself that, anybodys back can give out especially under the kind of minutes that hes playing and the production that hes having to give, guys suffering from back spasms

this response ^^^^^^^ which u obviously havent, instead uve decided to let urself be duped by my sig and use that as a way of justifying how u view myresponse as rediculous
ps - averaging 40 minutes over a season and leaping 30 times a game has absolutely NOTHING to do with those back spasms right??? notto mention gettin hacked 20 times a game

^His back spasms are due to him growing another half inch over the last calendar year. And is anyone really supposed to take you seriously with the TD > Wilt?

in all honesty, NO, i dont think anyone should take my sig seriously, hell I dont even believe it, i just use it to express how rediculous i think it is that - people think TD couldnt style on wilt just as easily as wilt could style on TD, i think they could both style on each other which is why i think its rediculous that people put wilt on this untouchable pedistol - hence my appreciation for kobe bryant

however i would expect u to take my response seriously
Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah keep telling urself that, anybodys back can give out especially under the kind of minutes that hes playing and the production that hes having to give, guys suffering from back spasms

this response ^^^^^^^ which u obviously havent, instead uve decided to let urself be duped by my sig and use that as a way of justifying how u view my response as rediculous
ps - averaging 40 minutes over a season and leaping 30 times a game has absolutely NOTHING to do with those back spasms right??? not to mention gettin hacked 20 times a game
Yep. And for the record I said what's being reported. Hell, I played bball in high school and had back spasms, but my point is that LeBron hasn't reportedly had these symptoms before and now they're saying it's due to growth. Regardless: APPRECIATED.

Appreciated

He's better & richer than I or any other NTer will ever be at basketball.

Well done Bron.

I consider it a privilege to watch him in the same way I was able to see MJ from 90-93.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Has anyone here had back spasms, during puberty because you were growing?
Im 23 and I went from 6'2" to 6'3 1/2" last year and I had stretches where my back was really sore, like bend over cant bend up sore.

Yeah, it's really too bad that we never, ever, ever, EVER, EVER hear about this guy.

How does he not have a shoe deal with anyone yet?

Highly underrated, but he keep putting up numbers anyways.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

P.S. At the rate this thread is going, it won't make it to page 3. lol

P.P.S. Yes, your back can freaking start to give out at 23.
laugh.gif
When I was 23, I was working 11 hour days in a factory, standing up all day except for 2breaks and lunch; best BELIEVE I was having back problems, and that's exactly why my wife and I decided to eventually get me out of a factory.

Does that mean I think LeBron is having back problems? No, it doesn't mean I believe that. Do I believe he is? I really can't say one way or the other.All I'm saying is that it is possible for your back to start screwing up on you at the young age of 23; it has to be possible, because it was happening tome.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom