Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

Mister Friendly I gotta block you. You make the page take too long to scroll and I never read your post anyways.
i was scrolling and thought something was wrong with NT... 
laugh.gif
  im like, this cant be 1 post....

Hey Xta my misguided Buddy I'm here for you.....Let it out :lol:

I have a few points to you

1. You love making half thruths about that MVP thread. :lol: Half of your post was about that :lol:

2. The 2011 Finals is considered worst than the 2004 Finals. That's Lebrons Scarlet Letter.

3. You are a insecure Super Kobe hater. Those are YOUR words. Far more of a hater than you could possibly "perceive "me as a hater in your IMAGINARY Kobe vs Lebron war, where everybody is a player A Stan/player B hater and vice versa. I love your nuanced analysis :lol:

4. Nice reference to a respected journalist

Hey I'm here for you, if you want to rant to me some more.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Now you're going to use the East is weak talking point....nice
laugh.gif

Not a Kobe stan or hater.  Not a LeBron stan or hater.  But I must say the "east is weak" argument is absolutely valid.  I am one of the older people on this site, and the Eastern Conference has been a joke for the overwhelming majority of my lifetime.  Still is.

I just don't understand why the biggest Kobe stans are also the biggest LeBron haters.

Its not the other way around.

You wanna put sand in a Kobe fan's vagina, just bring up Lebron in any positive way.

Nah, it's definitely the other way around. It's like a Jay and Nas thing. Dudes get so emotional they feel like they have to pick a side and hate the other.

I am a Kobe and Lakers fan, and I dislike LeBron because like 95% of the LeBron fans that I know manage to try to downplay anything that Kobe has done and does in his career. We can be arguing about anything involving LeBron and they always manage to bring up Kobe.

I've always given LeBron credit when he deserves it, but his fans, at least the ones I personally know, are unbearable.

There are always stans and knowldedgeable fans of Jordan, Kobe, and any other players. A mixture of both. But I have honestly met like 2 LeBron fans that do not think that he is God :lol: All the other ones are always making outrageous comments.

I'm a huge Bron fan and I love watching Kobe play

I've found both sets of fans will go overboard but that's what fans do

Bron is the better player tho lol

1. But isn't that fake? So are you a Kobe hater? Yes or no and theres no wrong answer

2. Yep you will

3. Oh its a different season with different circumstances? :lol: SO WHY EVEN COMPARE THEM AT ALL?? But all I know is that the 2009 Magic had a better record than the 2012 (not the 2011) Thunder and that a fact.

Wait a minute. I'm going to give you some help, even you though you couldnt figure this out for like the 3rd time.
The 2009 Magic lost more games than the 2012 Thunder. So theres your talking point!:lol:

Come on dude give it up, you're not even good at this :lol:

WOW, for like the THIRD time since you seem to not be able to "figure it out," you're being MOCKED because of that idiotic BS you claim to be. That's not being fake, that's me showing you how dumb you sound.

The fact that you're STILL defending that idiotic point about the Magic and Thunder is priceless. You're seriously entertaining me right now.

:lol: at you, of ALL people, talking about someone not being good at this. You're getting sonned left and right throughout this thread.

WOW, for like the THIRD time since you seem to not be able to "figure it out," you're being MOCKED because of that idiotic BS you claim to be. That's not being fake, that's me showing you how dumb you sound.

The fact that you're STILL defending that idiotic point about the Magic and Thunder is priceless. You're seriously entertaining me right now.

:lol: at you, of ALL people, talking about someone not being good at this. You're getting sonned left and right throughout this thread.

:lol: Come on dude, you're not fooling anybody no matter how many times you say this is funny to you?

You came up with those lame excuses about the Memphis/Denver, different seasons, different circumstances and the East being weak but you're mocking me?:lol:

I know its bothering you: lol...you got 8 posts in this thread in the last 2 days....you had 8 posts in the previous month!

I don't think you realize who's being funny to who :lol:

Out of the all the negative comments, why do you think I picked your comment? You still don't get it:smh:

Come back with some kind of lame reasoning to save face.

Last edited:
I am a Kobe and Lakers fan, and I dislike LeBron because like 95% of the LeBron fans that I know manage to try to downplay anything that Kobe has done and does in his career. We can be arguing about anything involving LeBron and they always manage to bring up Kobe.

I've always given LeBron credit when he deserves it, but his fans, at least the ones I personally know, are unbearable.

There are always stans and knowldedgeable fans of Jordan, Kobe, and any other players. A mixture of both. But I have honestly met like 2 LeBron fans that do not think that he is God
laugh.gif
All the other ones are always making outrageous comments.
as weird as this argument is, i do notice that

i think its because lebron also has the most fans who dont know anything about basketball and there honestly hasnt been a guy like him for a while

i think Scottie in his prime would be Lebron in the league today

and most people dont know theres been guys his size with his athleticism who can play all 5, they just havent been in the limelight like him because there were other guys in the glow

:lol: Come on dude, you're not fooling anybody no matter how many times you say this is funny to you?

You came up with those lame excuses about the Memphis/Denver, different seasons, different circumstances and the East being weak but you're mocking me?:lol:

I know its bothering you: lol...you got 8 posts in this thread in the last 2 days....you had 8 posts in the previous month!

I don't think you realize who's being funny to who :lol:

Out of the all the negative comments, why do you think I picked your comment? You still don't get it:smh:

Come back with some kind of lame reasoning to save face.

:lol: at you stalking my post count Wow, you're even more lame than I thought.

How is denver/memphis a "lame excuse" when your stupid reasoning was "record" indiciating a "better team." You got caught on your BS and now you're trying to save face.

You picked my "negative" comments because it bothered you the most.:rolleyes Stop fronting like it was ANY other reason. Oh but I forgot, I'm talking to someone that probably has 50 posts in the last month dissing Lebron and bigging up Kobe but he's neither a "kobe fan" or a "lebron hater." He's just a critic. :smh:

You act like you didn't get all butt hurt when I called you out for being a fake dude and also act like you didn't get sonned the first time replying back to me about something that had NOTHING to do with this thread. You're obviously bothered.

You can tell someone is sonned when they have to look someone's post count up. You wanna check my profile too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just stop responding because with every post you sound even more stupid.

Didn't mean to touch a nerve by calling you out:lol: It won't happen again as long as you don't make stupid comparisons like Bibby and Peja being on Wade or Bosh's level.

:lol: at you stalking my post count Wow, you're even more lame than I thought.

How is denver/memphis a "lame excuse" when your stupid reasoning was "record" indiciating a "better team." You got caught on your BS and now you're trying to save face.

You picked my "negative" comments because it bothered you the most.:rolleyes Stop fronting like it was ANY other reason. Oh but I forgot, I'm talking to someone that probably has 50 posts in the last month dissing Lebron and bigging up Kobe but he's neither a "kobe fan" or a "lebron hater." He's just a critic. :smh:

You act like you didn't get all butt hurt when I called you out for being a fake dude and also act like you didn't get sonned the first time replying back to me about something that had NOTHING to do with this thread. You're obviously bothered.

You can tell someone is sonned when they have to look someone's post count up. You wanna check my profile too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just stop responding because with every post you sound even more stupid.

Didn't mean to touch a nerve by calling you out:lol: It won't happen again as long as you don't make stupid comparisons like Bibby and Peja being on Wade or Bosh's level.

:lol: I'm lame for stalking your post count but then you go on to stalk my posts and I tell me, I have 50 posts "dissing' Lebron and 'bigging 'up Kobe....."hey pot....I'm the kettle" :lol:

Where do I say I'm not a Kobe fan? Its obvious I am. You're slower than I thought you were. Because I'm a Kobe fan doesn't automatically mean I'm a Lebron "hater" I know that's a hard concept for your hating mind to grasp. :smh:

When we are comparing Denver/Memphis to OKC/Orl, you don't even realize that OKC/Orl both won the same amount of games in the postseason and both made it to the Finals. Memphis advanced into further rounds of the playoffs than Denver. I don't even know why I explained this to you yet again.

I picked yours because you're the one the saltiest dudes around, a Kobe hater thru and thru, its always same rheotric "Kobe fans. Kobe Stans and some :lol:"....but you never have any good points.

Now you're making my head hurt trying to get on your dumb level of thinking. I want to say more but I cant describe you without it being perceived as an insult

Cant wait for your reply back I know its going to involve the words "fake, sonning, butthurt, lame" an overuse of :lol: emoticons and some BOLDED words

:smh:

Last edited:
I keep telling some members of my family that are self proclaimed "LeBron haters" not to miss out. We are all knicks fans. I vividly remember we were always hating MJ in his prime. Not appreciating his game. Discrediting every amazing play. Now I can YouTube the defining moments that I brushed off, but it's not the same.
So I'm not letting it happen twice. I'm not missing out on the best basketball just because he doesn't play on my team.

:lol: I'm lame for stalking your post count but then you go on to stalk my posts and I tell me, I have 50 posts "dissing' Lebron and 'bigging 'up Kobe....."hey pot....I'm the kettle" :lol:

Where do I say I'm not a Kobe fan? Its obvious I am. You're slower than I thought you were. Because I'm a Kobe fan doesn't automatically mean I'm a Lebron "hater" I know that's a hard concept for your hating mind to grasp. :smh:

When we are comparing Denver/Memphis to OKC/Orl, you don't even realize that OKC/Orl both won the same amount of games in the postseason and both made it to the Finals. Memphis advanced into further rounds of the playoffs than Denver. I don't even know why I explained this to you yet again.

I picked yours because you're the one the saltiest dudes around, a Kobe hater thru and thru, its always same rheotric "Kobe fans. Kobe Stans and some :lol:"....but you never have any good points.

Now you're making my head hurt trying to get on your dumb level of thinking. I want to say more but I cant describe you without it being perceived as an insult

Cant wait for your reply back I know its going to involve the words "fake, sonning, butthurt, lame" an overuse of :lol: emoticons and some BOLDED words

:smh:

WOW, are you really that slow Mrs. Friendly? You must be trolling.. This will be my last reply to you since you seem to not comprehend ANYTHING. So let me really break it down for you ONE last time since short responses don't work well with your comprehension.

1. Crazy how you're really that slow that you missed the whole point of that. I said you PROBABLY have about that many posts dissing Lebron and bigging up kobe meaning I was being sarcastic. Unlike you, I'm not desperate and look into whatever post count you have. You on the other hand, got bothered, added up all my posts, tried to come back with some dumb attempt at a comeback and looked even more foolish than you've already been looking.

2. Did I say YOU being a Kobe fan makes you an automatic Bron Hater?!?!?!? When did I say that??? AGAIN, for like the 50th TIME, I said you are a Lebron hater because we ALL see you in EVERY THREAD spewing your hate towards Bron but since you are a fake (uh oh, said the word again :nerd: ) person, you won't admit it even when the proof is all throughout this forum. ONE MORE TIME, you are a Lebron hater NOT because you're a Kobe fan, but because we see you in EVERY thread spewing your negative hate towards Lebron. It's just another "coincidence" that you're a Kobe fan also like the MAJORITY of other Bron haters. :rolleyes The most ironic thing about you is that you call me a hater "thru and thru", am salty, etc when you be in EVERY Lebron thread doing even MORE. You don't see me writing stupid *** essays that nobody reads like you did a few pages back :rofl:

3. Again, OF COURSE I realize OKC and the Magic ended up in the same place in their respective seasons which is in the Finals. That is WHY I've BEEN laughing at your idiotic statement that the Magic were a better team when they BOTH ENDED UP AT THE SAME finish line. Yet, your stupid argument was how the Magic had a "better record" in the regular season in a DIFFERENT SEASON which shows they're a better team. LMAO! Damn, still laughing at how dumb that sounds. SO with that being so ******ed, I said to YOU that you probably thought Denver, BEFORE the playoffs, was a better team than Memphis too seeing as how they won MORE in the regular season this year. Knowing you though, you'll probably just lie again and say yeah, you really did think denver was a better team than Memphis. :smh:

4. Love how you get so caught up in the "kobe fans, kobe stans" argument but never have a comeback for it. I mentioned in this thread how YOUR fanbase is the ONLY fanbase to hate on EVERY other wingman that has come during Kobe's playing career. Yet you conveniently didn't respond to that because you know it's true. And that truth bothers you but you can't show it because you don't want to show that you're indeed a "hater." If someone was lame enough like you to breakdown your posts, it's pretty easy to see how you feel about Lebron.

Now go on and be unoriginal with the rest of your kobe cult fanbase and try to keep this thread going in response to the "kobe overrated thread." We ALL see what you guys are doing. :smh:

I keep telling some members of my family that are self proclaimed "LeBron haters" not to miss out. We are all knicks fans. I vividly remember we were always hating MJ in his prime. Not appreciating his game. Discrediting every amazing play. Now I can YouTube the defining moments that I brushed off, but it's not the same.
So I'm not letting it happen twice. I'm not missing out on the best basketball just because he doesn't play on my team.
dawg

what are you even saying right now?

it sounds like youre advocating bandwagoning

i mean like what you like, but for real? you didn't team jump for MJ but you're ready to do it for bron?

thats funny style as hell, who's "missing out"? and what are they missing out on?

Last edited:
No.
I villainized MJ to the point that I did not enjoy watching him play. Why do that again with this generations player?
I never said I switched my allegiance.

Last edited:

dawg

what are you even saying right now?

it sounds like youre advocating bandwagoning

i mean like what you like, but for real? you didn't team jump for MJ but you're ready to do it for bron?

thats funny style as hell, who's "missing out"? and what are they missing out on?

Naw I feel dude. My family is from Michigan, I hated everything Mike did until he got to Washington. Hated him so much I didn't enjoy the league as much during his reign.

I hate Kobe and I dislike Lebron but not enough to where I can't appreciate the game like with Mike.

My team did beat both of them en route to a championship though so its a little different. Now

I ain't read no comments...y'all just gotta his enjoy his game. He might flop he might get calls but that man a monster out there and he'll only be 29 next year with no significant injury history

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom