Lebron James No Ring Thread for the laughs

Originally Posted by Carver

A little stretch but still
laugh.gif

And my life hasn't been terribly miserable, just bought my first crib, close July 26th
pimp.gif
we good
pimp.gif
 Good stuff.

That definitely wasn't the smartest thing for LeBron to say.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by ricky409

and he was EASILY replaceable in the first 3 championships.

Yeah he only averaged 32 points a game in the playoffs during the 02-03 run  
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes turn into idiots when it comes to that sports talk.

Someb people were idiots beforeb they started talking sportsb

I wouldn't mind seeing him win one this year, though.. He needs to play every game in these Finals like he did Game 6 against Boston or the Game 4 against the Pacers.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes turn into idiots when it comes to that sports talk.

Slick with those shots at that lameb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Easily replaceable? Really?

I'm not a big Kobe fan, but him & Jordan both figured out that their teams would be better if they started taking less shots. If you remember, before the Bulls started willing all their championships, Jordan took a lot more shots and scored more points but they couldn't get over the hump. Once he figured out that trusting his teammates was a viable option (Kerr? Paxon?) that's when the Bulls finally started finishing off team.

aight... maybe i was exaggerating about being easily replaceable... but think about it...
back in those days... Tmac, VC, Allen Iverson, and Paul Pierce were averaging 25 + ppg, all while being the FOCAL POINT of defense against other teams. also, respect to Cuttino Mobley, Ray Allen, Jerry Stack, and Michael Finley average 20+ in their own right(they all have varied builds, athleticism, and degrees of skill, but are all wing players)

kobe NEVER saw DOUBLE TEAMS the way those guys did at that time...

roll.gif

didnt they lose that year to san antonio? 
and the year before, who was guarding him?

doug christie past his prime? a young richard jefferson?

come on, bruh...  put 2002 VC or TMAC in that spot...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mister Negative wrote:

but... you use "plair" though...
so, by default, anything you post from here on out is dubbed invalid, and anyone that listens to anything you say is irresponsible as a person.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Easily replaceable? Really?

I'm not a big Kobe fan, but him & Jordan both figured out that their teams would be better if they started taking less shots. If you remember, before the Bulls started willing all their championships, Jordan took a lot more shots and scored more points but they couldn't get over the hump. Once he figured out that trusting his teammates was a viable option (Kerr? Paxon?) that's when the Bulls finally started finishing off team.
aight... maybe i was exaggerating about being easily replaceable... but think about it...
back in those days... Tmac, VC, Allen Iverson, and Paul Pierce were averaging 25 + ppg, all while being the FOCAL POINT of defense against other teams. also, respect to Cuttino Mobley, Ray Allen, Jerry Stack, and Michael Finley average 20+ in their own right(they all have varied builds, athleticism, and degrees of skill, but are all wing players)

kobe NEVER saw DOUBLE TEAMS the way those guys did at that time...

roll.gif

didnt they lose that year to san antonio? 
and the year before, who was guarding him?

doug christie past his prime? a young richard jefferson?

come on, bruh...  put 2002 VC or TMAC in that spot...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mister Negative wrote:

but... you use "plair" though...
so, by default, anything you post from here on out is dubbed invalid, and anyone that listens to anything you say is irresponsible as a person.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I watched Kobe get quadrouple teamed when he had smush parker and kwame brown and was carrying the team on his shoulders
roll.gif
roll.gif
straight lying. Kobe has been triple teamed consistently in games b/c the double team wasn't enough before where they straight force everyone else to score

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I watched Kobe get quadrouple teamed when he had smush parker and kwame brown and was carrying the team on his shoulders
roll.gif
roll.gif
straight lying. Kobe has been triple teamed consistently in games b/c the double team wasn't enough before where they straight force everyone else to score

AFTER SHAQ LEFT...
i think kobe got MILES better that year they lost in 03 to san antonio... 

he took off from that season on... but before then, i think he was more replaceable than folks think...

SHAQ was the reason they won... point blank period...

people really undersell how DOMINANT shaq was... 

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

roll.gif
roll.gif
AFTER SHAQ LEFT...
i think kobe got MILES better that year they lost in 03 to san antonio... 

he took off from that season on... but before then, i think he was more replaceable than folks think...

SHAQ was the reason they won... point blank period...

people really undersell how DOMINANT shaq was... 

This.

Shaq was very good in those year, more than that, he was dominant.

But we have to understand that a team is nothing with only one player in it.

Shaq wouldn't have won 3 in a row without kobe,

Jordan's bulls wouldn't have been that dominant without Pippen

Malone's Utah wouldn't have been that good if Stockton wasn't there.

The thing is that every team that dominated had more than one good player.

Back
Top Bottom