Lebron MV elite, what stores in the bay will have them?

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Does anyone know how many pairs either HOH got?

footaction got like 40 somethin pairs and hoh serramonte got 36 or something like that...and 12 gs

Thanks!

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Jay which HOH did you go to? and did you line up in the morning or was it a raffle?
Serramonte. They went by the order they called. Groups of 10 people went in at a time until all names were called. Whatever was left was sold to those waiting.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

osyrhiz wrote:

Does anyone know how many pairs either HOH got?

footaction got like 40 somethin pairs and hoh serramonte got 36 or something like that...and 12 gs

and ¾ are on CL
laugh.gif
I should've took the drive to make a quick buck
grin.gif

Can't front like I didn't try to re-sell the GS. No luck, I'm gonna keep them for another couple of weeks and then return it.

Meh.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how many people were there at HOH Sacramento?

they handed out raffle tickets on thursday before the release. I didn't get the call back so didn't even bother dropping by saturday morning

I wonder if they still had peeps line up anyways.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how many people were there at HOH Sacramento?

they handed out raffle tickets on thursday before the release. I didn't get the call back so didn't even bother dropping by saturday morning

I wonder if they still had peeps line up anyways.

yea the raffle winners were on one side and the nonraffle winners were on another...it was like the nba draft...hearing ur number getting called and hearing everyone grunt and groan knowing they have lost 1 chance at their size

ICantJumpMAN67, where u at HOH serremonto or the one in sacramento? ....... so they pulled and called out the raffle tickets the morning of release? i was told they were going to do it on thursday and call the winners to give them a time to pick up their shoes..... if that was the case i would have showed up on saturday morning

Also what time did the start picking the winners so i know what time to get there with my ticket on future releases

ICantJumpMAN67, where u at HOH serremonto or the one in sacramento? ....... so they pulled and called out the raffle tickets the morning of release? i was told they were going to do it on thursday and call the winners to give them a time to pick up their shoes..... if that was the case i would have showed up on saturday morning

Also what time did the start picking the winners so i know what time to get there with my ticket on future releases
serramonte...they drew the numbers thursday nite and called the next day. i got called at around 1pm and was told to be there by 8am sat...if i wasnt, then i lose my privelage. in theory u could have showed up on sat because before my number was called and at least 3 people were called and they werent there and the excess if there was any was sold to people without raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom