LeBron - Rise

Yes. I think it's a smart move on his behalf.... Sorta keeps him in the limelight like he likes to.
Cause his stats aren't going to be the same as the last 3 seasons.... So no spotlight on espn shows.
Unless DWade performs like crap consecutively
grin.gif

He should've seriously moved to the Lakers or Boston.... Since he is trying to win a ring right?
tongue.gif

Yes. I think it's a smart move on his behalf.... Sorta keeps him in the limelight like he likes to.
Cause his stats aren't going to be the same as the last 3 seasons.... So no spotlight on espn shows.
Unless DWade performs like crap consecutively
grin.gif

He should've seriously moved to the Lakers or Boston.... Since he is trying to win a ring right?
tongue.gif

yeah i think its a great ad i really like the miami vice don johnson scene its good look for nike

yeah i think its a great ad i really like the miami vice don johnson scene its good look for nike

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Ruxxx wrote:
Who the hell are these "kids" you all are talking about?

They really do not want to go there. Their only retort was to result to name calling, passive aggressive flaming. The commercial isn't needed, then was a reply to critics, those that should be ignored, just like those who are slinging the term "kids" around.

Eff Nike and their attempt to manipulate a situation, that LeBron's people caused by themselves. Man up, be responsible, and do your thing on court. This is coming from a LeBron fan, as the commercial is in bad taste, which is really nothing new coming from Nike, their sycophants, then their hype machine.  
'nuff said...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Commercial gave me chills down my spine. Kudos to Nike.
And for everyone hating on LeBron and the commercial, just know that Nike did the same for Kobe post rape-allegations 

A lot of kids in this forum for sure.
but...

Kobe's commercial really focuses on basketball...

Lebron comes off as being butt hurt that people dont like him as much as they did when he was a puppet, or Smooth Lebron...

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Ruxxx wrote:
Who the hell are these "kids" you all are talking about?

They really do not want to go there. Their only retort was to result to name calling, passive aggressive flaming. The commercial isn't needed, then was a reply to critics, those that should be ignored, just like those who are slinging the term "kids" around.

Eff Nike and their attempt to manipulate a situation, that LeBron's people caused by themselves. Man up, be responsible, and do your thing on court. This is coming from a LeBron fan, as the commercial is in bad taste, which is really nothing new coming from Nike, their sycophants, then their hype machine.  
'nuff said...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Commercial gave me chills down my spine. Kudos to Nike.
And for everyone hating on LeBron and the commercial, just know that Nike did the same for Kobe post rape-allegations 

A lot of kids in this forum for sure.
but...

Kobe's commercial really focuses on basketball...

Lebron comes off as being butt hurt that people dont like him as much as they did when he was a puppet, or Smooth Lebron...

I enjoy watching the kid play, but "Walk softly and carry a big stick" young man. The commercial is entertaining but not needed.

I enjoy watching the kid play, but "Walk softly and carry a big stick" young man. The commercial is entertaining but not needed.

Man i all have to say is F*ck lebron and Akron for that matter... He is a sellout.. championship chaser... 5 rings in miami wouldn't come close to 1 ring in Cleveland!! People say he gave cleveland 7 years to win a title, I say CLEVELAND gave lebron 7 years to prove he can win a title! And he sold out to join a player (d Wade) who is someone that will always be 1 up on him in the championship rings! and don't get me started on this commercial... This shows how thin skin lebron is.. He has and always will be more concerned with what people think of him then anything else. This just goes to show lebron will never be Jordan, Magic, Larry or Hell Kobe for that matter........
thanks nike talk i've been needing to say that for a few months now..........

Man i all have to say is F*ck lebron and Akron for that matter... He is a sellout.. championship chaser... 5 rings in miami wouldn't come close to 1 ring in Cleveland!! People say he gave cleveland 7 years to win a title, I say CLEVELAND gave lebron 7 years to prove he can win a title! And he sold out to join a player (d Wade) who is someone that will always be 1 up on him in the championship rings! and don't get me started on this commercial... This shows how thin skin lebron is.. He has and always will be more concerned with what people think of him then anything else. This just goes to show lebron will never be Jordan, Magic, Larry or Hell Kobe for that matter........

Originally Posted by spnn20z

you must be from ohio

Originally Posted by spnn20z

you must be from ohio

Too many questions that people (like me
laugh.gif
) answer with a 'Yes'.

"Should I tell you I made a mistake?"
"Yes."

"Should I get my tattoo removed?"
"Yes."

"Should I stop listening to my friends?"
"Not a bad idea. Just saying."

laugh.gif

Back