Lebron SOUTH BEACH SLIDES

Originally Posted by heatking

i don't know if people already know but they are having restocks of the south beach slides .
i know these are going for like 100+ on ebay so figured i'd help the NT community out on this one to keep a look out for restocks at your local champs.

just kopped a pair in my size for 59 after tax. 

they didn't have that many pairs but anyways yeah hope this information is useful for some of you guys.
info def came in handy. thanks bro

I checked online and I cant find them anywhere! The best deal I found was from this site shoedeals4u for $70 in a size 13. I want a pair that will match the size of the pair of South Beach 9's I will be getting tomorrow 
pimp.gif
Please let me know if someone can find it online or somewhere I can order from. Thanks in advance

i just started seeing the cool grey/volt colorway around ebay and some other sites... i need more info though

Those other c/w's look real enticing, especially the black/grey.

Happy I tracked a pair of SBs down, but I did pay more than retail. No way in hell they'd drop these in the UK!

i just started seeing the cool grey/volt colorway around ebay and some other sites... i need more info though

more info like what? its what of the recently released c/w's along with the USA and the Black/grey.

Last edited:
those slips are nice probably the only ones id consider wearing.. **** adidas slips

Back
Top Bottom