LeBron the Greatest NBA Athelete ever?

I think VC needs to be mentioned.

I've never seen anyone in any sport with as much body control as VC.

I think VC needs to be mentioned.

I've never seen anyone in any sport with as much body control as VC.

My bad...I have a major problem with double posting...

Probably so...that combination of size, speed, coordination, and jump ability hasn't really been seen before on the perimeter. Physically...he can't bestopped. The guys that are as big or bigger than him...are slower than him. The guys that are quicker than him...are smaller than him.

Don't forget about David Robinson

Dude was 7 feet tall, ripped like Hamilton, arms like Shaq, fastest guy on his team in his prime... his leaping ability wasn't off the charts though.

i think you kids need to chill.

i understand lebron is all you know now, but still.

wilt chamberlain was an olympic class track athlete (shot put, high/long jump, sprinter) in HS/college, as well as a champion pro volleyball player.. after hisNBA career. it's just too bad all we have is a few grainy black and white films of him as opposed to BSPN highlights of bron bron playing 24/7, but thosethat know, know.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what does time and longevity have to do with being a "greater athlete"?

No one was making these claims a few years back the way they seem to be now. Yes, he was touted as a highly promising athlete/player by a bunch of PR/mediamachine-led campaigns, but his abilities haven't really blossomed until fairly recently. Training, practice and his newfound leadership among a few otherthings have allowed his skill set and physical abilities to shine. You can have all the physical assets in the world, but without a proper channel to guide anddevelop them, it will be laid to waste for the most part therefore pointless.

Originally Posted by size twelve

i think you kids need to chill.

i understand lebron is all you know now, but still.

wilt chamberlain was an olympic class track athlete (shot put, high/long jump, sprinter) in HS/college, as well as a champion pro volleyball player.. after his NBA career. it's just too bad all we have is a few grainy black and white films of him as opposed to BSPN highlights of bron bron playing 24/7, but those that know, know.

I knew that Wilt was a crazy leaper, but i was unaware of all the other stuff. I feel like i've just gained a substantial increase in NBA knowledgehaha.

Back
Top Bottom