Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
KPs are still #1 to me so far. I'm okay that I missed the link earlier since I already have 2 pairs already.

BHM or MN are probably 2&3 followed by the FI, Aways and ASG.

You never know. BHM sold out and they restocked. CG has a good connection with Nike it seems. They have my business as long as they continue to be tax free and offers free shipping (over $150 but still great).

Charges me tax

Last edited:
So KP's and GK's are both "undeservedly overhyped" according to a few people in here...well what is supposed to be the "best" colorway then, that "deserves" the "hype?" 

I'm not following...and am beginning to feel like....

well damn…those elites actually look kinda hot 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

hmmm the elites kinda of remind me for the lebron 9's... which i loved... i really dont want to like them too much tho cause when i see that retail price im gonna cry

Elites are beyond trash.

If they don't drop some decent c/w's for the lows, the XIs are done.

Definitely not a bust with the KPs and GKs being fire AF, but definitely not a top 3 Lebron model overall

...despite sales being up.

Only Elites I'm feelin so far are the red ones...But, I know these are gonna be either $250 or $275. But, these just ain't doin it for me, so maybe I'll attempt to buy the FI's off EBay hopefully

Last edited:
Elites are straight dookie this year... IMO.

And they'll probably be priced somewhere around $275 or so.

Just gonna put that $$$ on an iD.

Got cancellation email from nike europe and I'm not paying resell prices. I'm getting tired of all the shenanigans of these releases. Might be time to jump ship to Adidas and avoid the hype

Got my ASG in from ndc. They look amazing! But after seeing them in person I still stand by what I said earlier about wishing they were foamposite pearl white. I knew they were off white but didn't realize they would be so ivory looking and that the green design on them would pop so much. Still dope af and up there with the KP and BHM, but if they were pearl white they would be the #1 cw to me no contest.

Oh, and I'm not a gitd fan, but these glow so damn hard it's not even funny. Walked into a pitch black room and thought "if kryptonite were real, it would glow just like this" lol.

Waitin on a reply as well for the KB 9 I pre-ordered
Damm keep me updated , I want to give Sneaker.st the benefit of the doubt but right now it's looking like my first and last purchase from him... Just hope the GKs come thru and I'll be koo

My sneaker st shipped out yesterday and will be here tomorrow.. Check his ig and ask for the update..

Back
Top Bottom