Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Struck out on the GK's on NDC, had to pay resell :/ the hype for these were out of this world lol.. Waitin for 2k's then DONE!

You never know. BHM sold out and they restocked. CG has a good connection with Nike it seems. They have my business as long as they continue to be tax free and offers free shipping (over $150 but still great).

Ok I gotta keep a sharp eye on it then

Got cancellation email from nike europe and I'm not paying resell prices. I'm getting tired of all the shenanigans of these releases. Might be time to jump ship to Adidas and avoid the hype
You can't get tight over a release and threaten to jump to Adidas as if it will hurt nike...high demand is what causes every release to sell out, and nike happens to be making the best product...miss this release and move on...Adidas don't move like nike for a reason.

Dunkmans just arrived. Deadstock. Pretty sweet for $129. And in other news, my ASG's are showing "Exception: Late Train" by UPS.

it was bound to happen that the first bron would be better than its elite version. impressive that its better than the EXT and Elite in the same year tho.

Were any of the Lebron 11s actualy limited?
I barely put any effort into getting the gator kings, and still got through on Nike, and they had a few size 9.5-10.5 at my local mall for almost the whole day.

Dumb question, i take it most of you guys are taking pics of the glow with a professional camera, cause I tried to do a photo shoot of the glow with my iPhone and that was a total fail :smh: :lol:

^^Forging Irons were the most limited I believe.

Runners up were Christmas, BHM and GKs

Last edited:
Is that a mango cw behind those orange elites? :stoneface: Why couldn't they just do that on the regular 11's? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom