• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Is lebron wearing X's?

edit - nm.. trying to watch on this computer screen can't make out anything

Last edited:
I like the design of the Elites....they look even more futuristic and streamlined than the regular XI. The outsole is great too......but I'm not feeling any of those three colourways.
I personally like the regular XIs more.. that swoosh dips too close to the outsole without the bigger piece of posite, doesn't look as good imho

Anyone else digging the look of the ASG's with the Black laces that came with the shoes instead?

I'm so in love with these shoes... my #1 XI so far... I jus can't stop lookin at em.  I haven't felt this way since King's Pride!

Last edited:
Ya right, I've never won anything at Pembroke or dadeland. Fair my $&&

Lol. I won't lie. It's been awhile. I went to Dadeland for 2013 BHM. Don't know anyone there or go to that side of town and won the Kobe and Lebrons. Pembroke I was able to cop the Kobe EXTs right after they sold out in minutes right on NDC (about the time we discovered people were using PEDs).

I have the gammas size 10.5, contemplating on ordering the Aways sz 11. Is it worth going half size up???

I would if I was you. I personally bought sz 13 in all the previous XI's up to the GK release in which I was forced to get a sz 14 because the store I went to didn't have a sz 13 because one of the store's employee's already grabbed it :smh: (14 is the same sz I wore in X's btw) anywho my sz 14 fits almost perfect but definitely better than the sz 13's I have. With the sz 14 I had no break in period and the shoes felt great right from the beginning. My ideal sz would be 13.5 but they're impossible to find, so I would say a half size up from your normal TTS should alleviate all the break in period stuff or awkward fit issues you could possibly run into :wink:

I would if I was you. I personally bought sz 13 in all the previous XI's up to the GK release in which I was forced to get a sz 14 because the store I went to didn't have a sz 13 because one of the store's employee's already grabbed it
mean.gif
(14 is the same sz I wore in X's btw) anywho my sz 14 fits almost perfect but definitely better than the sz 13's I have. With the sz 14 I had no break in period and the shoes felt great right from the beginning. My ideal sz would be 13.5 but they're impossible to find, so I would say a half size up from your normal TTS should alleviate all the break in period stuff or awkward fit issues you could possibly run into
wink.gif
Yeah def feel the same way. My KP's are 9 got the GK in 9.5 and no break in needed. KP's i'm still trying to break in. That little pointy bone next to my pinky toes gets killed in all day wear. Hopefully the materials give a little more.

Brons are usually safe to go a half size up. XI is probably the first in a few years where it's sort of TTS. Bought most of mine in 11.5. But it definitely takes some breaking in. Probably why Bron don't mess with them serious. Hopefully, the Elites correct it.

Wear em bro. If anything, at least she'll end the night knowing that you have GODLY foot game.
Every time someone around here responds to me saying GODLY, I always think it's a jab at me.
tongue.gif

But it's exactly how I feel about these shoes when I'm wearing 'em... Damn. I just can't stop looking at it. It's so sexy.

Hashtag Godly.

Last edited:

Every time someone around here responds to me saying GODLY, I always think it's a jab at me.
tongue.gif

But it's exactly how I feel about these shoes when I'm wearing 'em... Damn. I just can't stop looking at it. It's so sexy.

Hashtag Godly.
Haha naw not at all. I love the XI's so I'm just joining your enthusiasm. "GODLY" is gonna stick with you for a while my dude 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That shoe is different than the other elite posted though...I mean Nike could have changed it but the heel clip is different.

Back
Top Bottom