Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't you had to wait a certain number of days to stock locate. Be careful. Don't go to University and try to stock locate. They'd see it and sell it to a big foot or a connect.

Would you guys consider wearing the ASG's out with long jeans on a Friday date night or is the glow too much? What kind of occasion would you wear the ASG's at?

That's because those are the 2K's
wink.gif
...... but nobody knows it yet
laugh.gif

they were 220.. doubt they are elites.. since the price point is that of the ASG and BHM.. which means there is probably some cool feature.. such as 3m patterns similar to BHM or GITD similar to ASG.. 

I def. do not think they will just be a simple IDish colorway.

Would you guys consider wearing the ASG's out with long jeans on a Friday date night or is the glow too much? What kind of occasion would you wear the ASG's at?
I don't see anything wrong with it, really it depends on your date, but you paid your money for them so wear them when you want to how you want to that's my philosophy

Definitely wearing them. The glow on these glow so hard... more than any other shoe I can remember, so wasn't sure if it was too much for a date night haha.

Last edited:
At least Dave at Broward HoH, the lady at Pembroke HoH and Dadeland HoH are at least semi fair. Florida Mall and University, you better come like big foot.
wink.gif
EXTREMELY RESPECTFUL AND FAIR!

DADELAND "WHITNEY AND CO."

I dunno could be or couldn't be who knows but the color code matches in the chronological order that the pics show.  The style code is different from any other XI also.  

650884-674  (red/Yellow/Blue)

0 = Black/Grey/Silver/Graphite 
1 = White 
2 = Brown/Earth Tones 
3 = Green 
4 = Blue 
5 = Purple 
6 = Red 
7 = Yellow 
8 = Orange 
9 = Special Make Up

Last edited:
Having trouble getting good settings on my DSLR to capture how HARD these glow.. my god... the iPhone 5 pic doesn't really do it justice but these thing start glowing when it's charged even when there is still light out! Once it gets dark, game over!!!

Yeah, everything I saw was 320 or above in 11.5s. May go down in a week or so but also could start going up too. It took a while for the Big Bangs to reach the prices they have gotten to recently

Back
Top Bottom