Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Best 11 
nthat.gif

Don't know how someone can dislike the Kp. to me, it's an extremely well put cw that is attention grabbing without being loud. oh well back to the kp thread

The fact that we are even discussing whether one should or should not wear a particular cw to hoop in cause of it's "limited" production is what's wrong with the culture today. :smh:

This is why NikeTalk also needs a dislike button. For when people use this atrocious word. It's not a good look, and I honestly feel sorry for those who still use it. 

That's cool homie, but take that to the preaching about nothing thread.

I was halfway joking as I don't care why anyone chooses to buy THEIR shoes, and have explained many times on this site how silly I think that word is.

But it's always a little funny to me when I see people thirsting for sequels to the most hyped shoes.

No need for sensitivity.

ILL BE HONEST WHENEVER ANYONE ASKS ME WHY I LIKE THE KP SO MUCH, GOTTA GO WITH THE FACT THAT IT LOOKS IM WEARING FRIGGIN HALO SPARTAN BOOTS. PARACHUTE GOLD IS RIDICULOUS.

just curious for all you who are drunk in love with the KP's... what does your overall shoe collection look like color wise....you guys must stick to basically black and white cw's for you to get so excited over the KP's??? the only thing i 've seen KP's go well with besides the obvious which is black is camo...im not coming at you for liking the shoe i've just never really seen anybody go in detail what makes the KP number 1 in their book!

The thing is once you have a lot of crazy colored shoes in your collection you start to appreciate the simple designs.

I own a good variety of shoes, but I realize that I wear and enjoy the basic ones more. I like bright colors as much as the next man but that stuff just tends to sit in the back of my closet.

just curious for all you who are drunk in love with the KP's... what does your overall shoe collection look like color wise....you guys must stick to basically black and white cw's for you to get so excited over the KP's??? the only thing i 've seen KP's go well with besides the obvious which is black is camo...im not coming at you for liking the shoe i've just never really seen anybody go in detail what makes the KP number 1 in their book!
i never got into the KP cw as well.  but seems like a huge lot of ppl like em

LOL...I said the same thing. I don't really see the hype behind the CW to be honest. That shoe don't even make my Top 5 CW of the XI's. But, that's me tho

The fact that we are even discussing whether one should or should not wear a particular cw to hoop in cause of it's "limited" production is what's wrong with the culture today. :smh:

Who said anything about them being limited?

I think people are referring to the fact that a predominantly glow in the dark shoe might be viewed by some as pretty much pointless on the court.

Sure it's a hoop shoe but it's designed to glow which can't be done on the court.

I have no problem with ppl playing in them but I do get how others may think you're just begging for attention in them lol

I think the biggest "draw" to the KP's is that it is a unique colorway, that has never really been done before on any shoes in the LeBron line. 

I think people are referring to the fact that a predominantly glow in the dark shoe might be viewed by some as pretty much pointless on the court.

Sure it's a hoop shoe but it's designed to glow which can't be done on the court.

I have no problem with ppl playing in them but I do get how others may think you're just begging for attention in them lol

It can glow during pre game introductions

Well if I just wanted to shoot some hoops, I could care less if the GITD doesn't show up on the court.

And fine, if someone seems to be begging for attention, that just motivates me to make them look real stupid during a game, haha

I personally like the fila wearing middle aged old head that wants to hop in we're short that plays spot on d and hits everything from the outside. makes the dudes (undoubtedly, sometimes including myself) wearing hyperdunk this, lebron that, kobe 8s with the shooting sleeves and knee sleeves look semi average. but with that being said, shoes are shoes at the end of the day, and if you ball I don't see any reason not to wear something regardless if you think it's "limited" or not.

I personally like the fila wearing middle aged old head that wants to hop in we're short that plays spot on d and hits everything from the outside. makes the dudes (undoubtedly, sometimes including myself) wearing hyperdunk this, lebron that, kobe 8s with the shooting sleeves and knee sleeves look semi average. but with that being said, shoes are shoes at the end of the day, and if you ball I don't see any reason not to wear something regardless if you think it's "limited" or not.

I've been raised to believe that the dude on the court with the freshest kicks is always a scrub.

Wale in the celebrity game last weekend reignited that belief for me :lol:

I've been raised to believe that the dude on the court with the freshest kicks is always a scrub.

Wale in the celebrity game last weekend reignited that belief for me :lol:

Yessir I totally agree. My pops has a pretty nice og collection riddled in with some retros, af1s and LeBrons but he still balls in his 01 Vince carter shox to this day. Growing up I remember my parents purposefully not letting me buy the nicest brons or jays to wear for basketball. I now appreciate the life lesson.

Back
Top Bottom