Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Let the SB colorway fade into the sunset. Its too played now...
Lol says the guy with over 10 pairs of sb's [emoji]128514[/emoji]....I don't got 1 pair, so it'll be nice for those that never had this CW
laugh.gif

Doesn't matter how many I have, I like to see new colors each year, not Nike milking people based on hypebeast colorways. They gave us the options on ID for a reason.

Brons shoes are designed to be played in hence the reason I played in them. Didn't know that so many people here don't actually ball in their shoes, thought that was what they were made for. I have played basketball in a wide variety of shoes and tend to change it up from Jordan's to LeBrons to Adidas to Kobe's because, they are all basketball shoes. I paid 200 dollars for my one pair that I'm planning to keep and wear and get good use out of, not as trade bait, to sell, or have sit around in my closet. Not knocking anyone who bought them for those reasons, but they're engineered with new technology and tested to certain specifications to be worn for basketball, at least to the best of my knowledge. That being said yea some scuffs are understandable with use, but after wearing them for two practices and two games I wouldn't exactly expect that to be all over my shoes, and thought maybe the hyperposite would be finished in such anway to prevent this, as I haven't seen anybody have a similar issue.

Brons shoes are designed to be played in hence the reason I played in them. Didn't know that so many people here don't actually ball in their shoes, thought that was what they were made for. I have played basketball in a wide variety of shoes and tend to change it up from Jordan's to LeBrons to Adidas to Kobe's because, they are all basketball shoes. I paid 200 dollars for my one pair that I'm planning to keep and wear and get good use out of, not as trade bait, to sell, or have sit around in my closet. Not knocking anyone who bought them for those reasons, but they're engineered with new technology and tested to certain specifications to be worn for basketball, at least to the best of my knowledge. That being said yea some scuffs are understandable with use, but after wearing them for two practices and two games I wouldn't exactly expect that to be all over my shoes, and thought maybe the hyperposite would be finished in such anway to prevent this, as I haven't seen anybody have a similar issue.
I just don't hoop in white shoes for that reason though, let alone ones that cost me $280...

I personally think some of NT, including myself, hype up the KP even more than necessary specifically for people who hate on it for no reason. I think it's so funny why people feel like we need to justify why we love a cw. But here goes:

The parachute gold is absolutely amazing in natural sunlight. Pictures usually make them look toned down and dull when it is far from dull. Mint gives it just a lil bit of pop while the red adds a little contrast. And you get the intricate detail fix through the subtle yet incredibly fitting liner for the theme. Amazing cw from top to bottom.

View media item 820593
As far as hooping in the ASGs, I absolutely cannot wait to bust a pair out for a rec league game. If they get scuffed, oh well. That's why I doubled :smile:

*Edit - added lewi inspired pic

Last edited:
I personally think some of NT, including myself, hype up the KP even more than necessary specifically for people who hate on it for no reason. I think it's so funny why people feel like we need to justify why we love a cw. But here goes:

The parachute gold is absolutely amazing in natural sunlight. Pictures usually make them look toned down and dull when it is far from dull. Mint gives it just a lil bit of pop while the red adds a little contrast. And you get the intricate detail fix through the subtle yet incredibly fitting liner for the theme. Amazing cw from top to bottom.

As far as hooping in the ASGs, I absolutely cannot wait to bust a pair out for a rec league game. If they get scuffed, oh well. That's why I doubled
smile.gif
Re-run!

Last edited:
Who said anything about them being limited?

I think people are referring to the fact that a predominantly glow in the dark shoe might be viewed by some as pretty much pointless on the court.

Sure it's a hoop shoe but it's designed to glow which can't be done on the court.

I have no problem with ppl playing in them but I do get how others may think you're just begging for attention in them lol

I doubt ppl are referring to the glow factor. If that was the case all the other details on the shoe such as the outsole and iridescent upper don't matter and the ONLY time we should wear the ASG is at night or when we go to the club or theatre

Back
Top Bottom