• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike-Basketball-Black-History-Month-Collection-8.jpg

It came already

This was actually the baltimore oriole pack lololol

I guess I'm in the minority that I wouldn't mind another SB colorway in the XIs just not that disappointing one that's been posted already, really hoping its fake or looks waaaaay better in person.

And those entourage lows makes me want to call them Batmans lol, but they're dope and this is the first time since the 8 lows I wanna cop, interestingly they slapped the identical midsole/sole as the 8s on em.

so passed by footlocker today in my city and im pretty sure UK footlocker gets b grades cause the quality of the ASG they got in (week after release i might add) is shocking compared to the ones i got from NDC. Plus the jades done look that great in person i feel, reckon they would look good on feet and with gd fits as very versatile but i certainly wont be paying full retail for them.

doubt it; not too many people feeling those, the elites or  lows coming out, especially that price tag
sick.gif

florals & crowns will sell imo but it seems like the second half of the year isn't what I thought it would be, very underwhelming.

doubt it; not too many people feeling those, the elites or  lows coming out, especially that price tag :x

florals & crowns will sell imo but it seems like the second half of the year isn't what I thought it would be, very underwhelming.

Last edited:
It's hilarious to me when Nike puts out consolation prizes years later.

No one had a chance at the F&F denim 8s so they gave us the X's which were beautiful but not even close to the 8's.

Now for those who for whatever reason couldn't grab the X's there's the XIs that are a thousand steps down from the previous two models.

I can't imagine anyone who owns the X's wanting those garbage kicks, I'd rather get the denim AF1 pack that dropped last weekend.

The reoccurring theme for the XIs seems to be "if you miss them last time, here's these"

AVM
MN (which are pretty nice)
Graffiti
Denim
Miami Vice

watch that 400 price tag gon' look like a steal come 2 days after release day?

doubt it; not too many people feeling those, the elites or  lows coming out, especially that price tag
sick.gif

could've sworn the it was $600 a wk ago
eyes.gif
  yeah the crowns I would understand preorder for that price they sorta got the hype but the denims and blue suedes nah not really hopefully they stay kinda meh for everybody so I can get at retail and not have to be po'ed at resale price
mean.gif
 don't see them going over $400 but that's still more than i'm willing to pay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom