Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
keep missing kp restocks
tired.gif
..had copped them at FNL a couple months ago but returned them instantly because the toe box on the left shoe was deformed (smh @ a 200$ sneaker  being misshaped)

@twenty8 is going to cost me $200 if he keeps posting these on instagram

The purple posite looks pretty stellar in his pics...

Footaction's shots look pretty good too. 

Last edited:
Found a pair of size 11.5 KP locally for $150 worn 3 times only in doors, trying to haggle this kid down to $100-$125 to see if he'll bite. 

Now I have an 11.5 in the GK and all my other brons are a 12, should I go for this KP in 11.5 or wait for a 12? Is the toebox that much tighter in the KP compared to GK?

Cut it out! Those renderings are turrible! 3m on the honeycomb on lateral and medial swoosh. These are straight money. Only argument you have is comparing them to the 7s and 9s. That is all

SLH ARE UGLY AS HELL, doesn't matter who takes the pics or what camera is used. I understand the appeal because the colors are actually decent but that honey comb crap just killed the shoe for me.

I don't like the SLH but you REALLY don't like the SLH :lol:

It's hard for me to double up on anything. I know the concept behind one to rock and one to stock but for the last 4 or 5 pairs these lebrons are nearly impossible to run into the ground. Unless your shredding or powering your car like Fred Flintstone hahahaha. Like Op said I rather cop another flavor. These ain't JB quality

Sometimes you have to Lewiup, bro. And if you decide not to stock then you could always sell them.
"LewiUp" is a registered trademark of Lewi1913. Any use, replication, or distribution without written consent is prohibited.
roll.gif

easy pass for me. weight of the retail price tag is heavy....uneasy lies the fan's of the head that wears the crown

I probably won't post pics once I get them. I might get murdered.
after they did the other person for posting clothing pics, screw them post your pics man, dress how you wanna dress, some gonna give you 7734 and some gonna be cool, but it's all love
SLH ARE UGLY AS HELL, doesn't matter who takes the pics or what camera is used. I understand the appeal because the colors are actually decent but that honey comb crap just killed the shoe for me.
out of curiosity due per chance own the BHM?
Excuse my painting skills, I did this off my phone.
oh can you do the BHM with out them ugly as 4377 lion heads.....matter of fact just remove the print all together?

Back
Top Bottom