Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This shot of them.....
pimp.gif
Im getting a itch to cop but that's only outta respect for my love of the XI... must resist

I can do the honeycombs but that blue sole is killing me. Ice or white would've been a no brainer for me
Decided to UNDS these IDs tonight
smokin.gif
Niiice @DJKoldKrush  
nthat.gif
 These look better than the ones releasing imo. I got a 20% off code waiting in the wings for all the IDs I have stored in my locker

really want to like the SLH but i just cant. not gonna fall for nikes bs that easily…could have been a much nicer shoe but as it is it looks like a GS or women's cw….lebron xi is my favorite model other than the 9 but damn they keep dropping mediocre/passable cws..

Last edited:
I really hate to be petty. But gosh! So much hate. I never rained on any team this or that parade. So do us a favor and just quote a comment with the smoking man under it. Lol

Wow SLH=Horrible my opinion Nike should stop adding that extra garbage.

Sad part is they can't hear you, you see what they did to the Foamposite's :smh: all kinds of prints, its like shopping for wallpaper with your Grandmom checking out the upcoming releases on 'em :lol:

Nothing compares to the foams. Weatherman and thermal maps are just the pits and to top it off that EP is just horrendous. And they hype it up with the pink. Like a obese person and bacon

Off topic but I was actually lookin at graffiti's on ebay and while lookin at someones seller history noticed some dude cashed this seller out $400 for some asteroid foams.

Could. Not. Believe. It. :x

Off topic but I was actually lookin at graffiti's on ebay and while lookin at someones seller history noticed some dude cashed this seller out $400 for some asteroid foams.

Could. Not. Believe. It. :x

lol, there are crazy dudes like that....I've seen someone sold the thermal map foams in their selling history for 350, and I was like wow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom