Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So LeBron has been perplexing us all season with his love for the Soldier VII's...but my little man grew out of his XI's this last week (crib bootie versions) and moved up to a 4C, which they don't make in XI's, so we got him some Soldiers (because they were on big clearance).  The very first day I put them on him (yesterday) he started fully walking all on his own! (had only taken a few hesitant steps before). 

Could just be a coincidence, but maybe LeBron is onto something with this soldier business....
laugh.gif

(Don't be hatin on his swaggy octopus jogger pants either
tongue.gif
)
info on his swaggy octopus pants? LOL!!! but on the real side, i finally balled in these (soldiers 7) and i must say theyre pretty decent!

So LeBron has been perplexing us all season with his love for the Soldier VII's...but my little man grew out of his XI's this last week (crib bootie versions) and moved up to a 4C, which they don't make in XI's, so we got him some Soldiers (because they were on big clearance).  The very first day I put them on him (yesterday) he started fully walking all on his own! (had only taken a few hesitant steps before). 
Could just be a coincidence, but maybe LeBron is onto something with this soldier business....:lol:
(Don't be hatin on his swaggy octopus jogger pants either :tongue: )

Soldiers look better in toddler sizes than the XIs IMO.

Im about to get my kid the navy soldiers in a 10C once my FTL VIP coupon becomes active this weekend.

PS

Who did it better?

View media item 933957
(Don't be hatin on his swaggy octopus jogger pants either :tongue: )

View media item 931971

:lol:

I vote octo pants

Last edited:

Could just be a coincidence, but maybe LeBron is onto something with this soldier business....
info on his swaggy octopus pants? LOL!!! but on the real side, i finally balled in these (soldiers 7) and i must say theyre pretty decent!

:lol: that's what ive been saying!

soldier 7s aren't bad at all :D

Im about to get my kid the navy soldiers in a 10C once my FTL VIP coupon becomes active this weekend.

PS

Who did it better?

(Don't be hatin on his swaggy octopus jogger pants either
tongue.gif
)

laugh.gif

I vote octo pants
Yo, can I get those swaggy Octojoggers in a 30 length?

In reference to the SLHs, I bought them at retail on release day, and I bought my son a pair (7c) for $40.  I love them, the colors on them are great.  Yeah, they're no the SLH 9s, but they're still dope.  That's what the shoe game is all about, wearing what you like.

Last edited:

PS

Who did it better?

laugh.gif

I vote octo pants
You are right the soldiers look better in the toddler sizes, toddler size XI's look weird, but I did love the XI "crib bootie" versions, especially the T-rex, my son loved those.   His soldiers are actually really nice for a toddler shoe, I was impressed especially for $20. 

I vote Octo pants too! 
laugh.gif

my b-day FTL coupon expires May7th,  I gotta go down the the HOH in Jersey to see if I can grab something to use it on

I hate letting 25 off 100 go to waste

if I don't use it i'll give it someone though

my b-day FTL coupon expires May7th,  I gotta go down the the HOH in Jersey to see if I can grab something to use it on

I hate letting 25 off 100 go to waste

if I don't use it i'll give it someone though

It's not a one time use if you use the printable one.

I had a dream last night that I was chatting with a nike rep and I asked her about the pics we were suppose to get of the 2ks. She told me that they did put out a picture. The one hinting that the 2ks were a WTL shoe, not the same one as the one relaeasing may 31st. Premonition or stupid dream?

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was chatting with a nike rep and I asked her about the pics we were suppose to get of the 2ks. She told me that they did put out a picture. The one hinting that the 2ks were a WTL shoe, not the same one as the one relaeasing may 31st. Premonition or stupid dream?
Stupid dream.

The only reason anyone could possibly believe that the 2K could be the WTL is the fact that @Ronnie2k retweeted the picture saying he would wear them.  That's kind of out of order for his normal narcissistic tweets, but I don't think they're the WTL.  All this stupid, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE SOURCE CODE" crap is exactly that, crap.  For all we know Nike put that there to troll you guys.  They're not going to go through all this secret bullcrap that they have been to let it slip out through the source code, or the naming convention on a god damned jpg.  C'mon guys, you're smarter than that.

I've been saying for months that we're going to be getting a normal colorway that is probably going to be non-ID and it's going to be nothing exciting (Tebow Trainer.)

Last edited:

:stoneface:

LMFAO you been thinking about the shoe too hard to have messed up dreams about shoes that you havent seen SMH

Stupid dream.

The only reason anyone could possibly believe that the 2K could be the WTL is the fact that @Ronnie2k retweeted the picture saying he would wear them.  That's kind of out of order for his normal narcissistic tweets, but I don't think they're the WTL.  All this stupid, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE SOURCE CODE" crap is exactly that, crap.  For all we know Nike put that there to troll you guys.  They're not going to go through all this secret bullcrap that they have been to let it slip out through the source code, or the naming convention on a god damned jpg.  C'mon guys, you're smarter than that.

I've been saying for months that we're going to be getting a normal colorway that is probably going to be non-ID and it's going to be nothing exciting (Tebow Trainer.)
It's not going to be the same WTL shoe. Not trying to bring the 2ks back up but u don't find it odd they didn't make a WTL shoe with all of this years color ways?

I had a dream that dudes would stop reaching on what the 2Ks would look like. Premonition or stupid dream?

Stupid dream.

It's not going to be the same WTL shoe. Not trying to bring the 2ks back up but u don't find it odd they didn't make a WTL shoe with all of this years color ways?
blah.

I had a dream that dudes would stop reaching on what the 2Ks would look like. Premonition or stupid dream?

C'mon now...You know the 2K talk will NEVER die... :smh:

And when dudes finally get pics or get them in hand, there's probably gonna be complaints about 'em.

Last edited:

C'mon now...You know the 2K talk will NEVER die... :smh:

And when dudes finally get pics or get them in hand, there's probably gonna be complaints about 'em.

I have a pair on the way so I'll be guilty of talking about them when they finally arrive.
I also don't mind the 2k talk as long as it makes sense.

im just ready for them to be here or hear something about em the may date is approaching fast finally haha

Back
Top Bottom