Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
According to everybody on here, if the shoe wasnt limited, its ugly. If a shoe like the dunkmans was limited, everybody would be praising them. You could sell these people a dog turd and call it limited and everybody would want it.

sooooo did anyone else have any dreams or anything that they would like to share?
nerd.gif
I had a dream, once.

Lebrons and foams are the only shoes I wear a 13 in too but I guess 12 isn't much better
mean.gif
12s is easy.

In my area everyone is like a 9.5 -- The Facebook group is ridiculous, there has been 1 pair of 12s for sale in the past year and it was me selling my SB IXs.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out......   wait sorry wrong king.......

:lol:

I had a dream that dudes would stop reaching on what the 2Ks would look like. Premonition or stupid dream?

C'mon now...You know the 2K talk will NEVER die... :smh:

And when dudes finally get pics or get them in hand, there's probably gonna be complaints about 'em.

:lol:

You already know :smh: :lol:

sooooo did anyone else have any dreams or anything that they would like to share? :nerd:

:stoneface: come on dawg we don't need no more of that nonsense :lol: :smh:

According to everybody on here, if the shoe wasnt limited, its ugly. If a shoe like the dunkmans was limited, everybody would be praising them. You could sell these people a dog turd and call it limited and everybody would want it.
The EXT blue suede and denims are limited and people (not me i like both) think they're ugly poop, so no limited doesn't make EVERYBODY praise a shoe, WTL will prob be limited and i think they're poop, at this point i'm hoping that those Lebron XI's that are limited to 2014prs are ugly poop but that's so i can laugh at people
laugh.gif

Kings Pride were a SUPER GR

.... the end.

FIs were really limited according to some sources. Nobody cares about those...

I wish they'd put the Hurricane colorway on the 11's or bring it back on one of the future models. RIP Sean Taylor though. []_[]  
How about a Hurricane colorway around the helmet colors of Miami and maintaining the KC "visor" look. That would be pretty interesting.

Did anyone see the unseen reverse championship pack popped up on IG last night they took down the picture though !! 
mean.gif

Stupid dream.

The only reason anyone could possibly believe that the 2K could be the WTL is the fact that @Ronnie2k retweeted the picture saying he would wear them.  That's kind of out of order for his normal narcissistic tweets, but I don't think they're the WTL.  All this stupid, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE SOURCE CODE" crap is exactly that, crap.  For all we know Nike put that there to troll you guys.  They're not going to go through all this secret bullcrap that they have been to let it slip out through the source code, or the naming convention on a god damned jpg.  C'mon guys, you're smarter than that.

I've been saying for months that we're going to be getting a normal colorway that is probably going to be non-ID and it's going to be nothing exciting (Tebow Trainer.)
I disagree. Big companies don't just do things to do things. Also, ignoring the source code of the webpage, the style code of the 2k14s match up with the WTL. They just have a different color code.

^Don't really care for those lows, but the reverse champ highs are fantastic :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom