Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

My girlfriend just told me she loved those Hero's so much she'd chip in 100. Normally I'd say don't worry about it, but I really like them. I wish they'd sit for a little and I could scoop them up for 230 or so. I'll probably decide at 7:55 tomorrow morning. 
if you need a hundred bucks from your girl to cop a shoe you shouldnt be buying it. sorry.

Way I see it, I'd feel like I should do something nice for her in return and in the end, will be spending a total of $300 anyways...

pick your poison lol

Nah he's right, I'm still in college but I got done today and worked my *** off all year. I probably shouldn't be buying it, but I'll make it back. 
i respect this response.
Naw man. Nothing wrong with your girl tossing some love your way.
no theres not. but if you cant buy a shoe without stressing it because of the price tag then it shouldnt be a shoe you should be buying. (obligitory) IMO. this is why nike keeps raising prices. if people would be like "yo 275 for some general release is a little obscene, no thanks" instead of finding way to come up with money to justify their ridiculous price, they wouldnt raise the price of lebrons every year. at this rate ill be paying over $500 for a pair of whatevers that my future kid wants.

Last edited:
Man, I hope these damn shoe are a easy cop online...I don't feel like getting out once I get off of work tomorrow. But, I know half the ppl think these are gonna sit due to the price, but the only thing that will make these sit are ppl hearing the words, General Release w/ this price..

i hate the price of the elites. i paid a little less than retail for my pair early and 220 shipped for my team pair. i see alot of people complaining about the price in this thread, and thats cool and all...but i am just wondering why nobody complains about other Lebron/nike releases that are in the same price range?

shoes that were more limited and popular like the cork X were only $25 less and nobody complained. elite 9 and elite x were both 250

nobody even complains about the price hike on the regular 11 to $200+ depending on what model you purchase.

i didnt see anyone complaining when nike busted yall over the head with a $250 tag for the forging irons...especially because its the same exact shoe as the other 11s that retailed for $200

dont get me wrong...i hate the price hikes too, but i hate the price hikes across the board not just with the elite 11

i hate the price of the elites. i paid a little less than retail for my pair early and 220 shipped for my team pair. i see alot of people complaining about the price in this thread, and thats cool and all...but i am just wondering why nobody complains about other Lebron/nike releases that are in the same price range?

shoes that were more limited and popular like the cork X were only $25 less and nobody complained. elite 9 and elite x were both 250

nobody even complains about the price hike on the regular 11 to $200+ depending on what model you purchase.

i didnt see anyone complaining when nike busted yall over the head with a $250 tag for the forging irons...especially because its the same exact shoe as the other 11s that retailed for $200

dont get me wrong...i hate the price hikes too, but i hate the price hikes across the board not just with the elite 11

Don't know what thread you have been following but dudes have complained about the price a lot in every instance you mentioned sans the corks and it was because dudes knew they were limited and gonna sell out regardless.

I'm down for the Hero's but mannn. If they yellow similar to my miami nights. Its gonna be a bad time

Way I see it, I'd feel like I should do something nice for her in return and in the end, will be spending a total of $300 anyways...

pick your poison lol
Haha man you're totally right, but she's worth it 
tongue.gif

no theres not. but if you cant buy a shoe without stressing it because of the price tag then it shouldnt be a shoe you should be buying. (obligitory) IMO. this is why nike keeps raising prices. if people would be like "yo 275 for some general release is a little obscene, no thanks" instead of finding way to come up with money to justify their ridiculous price, they wouldnt raise the price of lebrons every year. at this rate ill be paying over $500 for a pair of whatevers that my future kid wants.
I totally feel where you're coming from and agree. There needs to be a line but it's really hard for some people (me unfortunately) to say, "No, I'm not paying that". Hopefully the 12's are ugly and I can chill though 
laugh.gif

^^ :rofl:

I hated the price of the X Elites too. Only got the white/golds because they were discounted. And that was for a shoe I liked too. This years elite model is doo doo for me, and that price tag just makes me even less interested.

Last edited:
I'll wear them....

I also heard that when you squeeze the tongue, you can hear LeBron say "Strive 4 Greatness" and then chalk squirts out of the lace tips...

I almost crashed on my way home reading this from my phone catching back up on the thread :rofl:

...thats not chalk b

Then this made me swerve again :rofl:

Nah he's right, I'm still in college but I got done today and worked my *** off all year. I probably shouldn't be buying it, but I'll make it back. 

If you work hard you can get what you want as long as it's in your means IMO

Naw man. Nothing wrong with your girl tossing some love your way.

Facts, I used to have girls buy me kicks all the time and now my current girl also kind of does the same thing if she likes the sneaker enough she'll grab them for me, it's not really about being able to afford them but more of your chick wanting to do something nice for you :smh: not saying one should use women but I mean if your girl doesn't do anything for you or even make attempts to what do you have her for :lol:

Last edited:
it would be cool if everyone boycotted shoes with prices like this. obviously it'll never happen.

like homeboy up there^ said, releases will hit 500 in a few years and it will be all our faults for letting it happen

Back
Top Bottom