Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^actually i am gonna push myself to wait 2 weeks on these and search for a promo

I'm at that point where I'm willing to wait months. Got 4 ds pairs of the elite X (no white gold) for like $500 total last month. Dat savings felt good man. Real good.

it would be cool if everyone boycotted shoes with prices like this. obviously it'll never happen.

like homeboy up there^ said, releases will hit 500 in a few years and it will be all our faults for letting it happen
Boycott? thats a lot of work, simply wait for them to go on sale, much easier. 

EDIT: see dude above me knows, just wait, if you miss out (you wont), there are plenty of shoes you are going to want in the future. 

Last edited:
I'm at that point where I'm willing to wait months. Got 4 ds pairs of the elite X (no white gold) for like $500 total last month. Dat savings felt good man. Real good.
thats a damn good deal. people get antsy in their pantsies when they can't move kicks for a few months for what they expected.

Don't know what thread you have been following but dudes have complained about the price a lot in every instance you mentioned sans the corks and it was because dudes knew they were limited and gonna sell out regardless.

I could name several more instances. I was just using those as an example. And where have I been? I'm a constant in lbj threads.

I got the wolf grey Elites @ full retail because I really liked them. They're comfortable, more so than the regular XIs. But the Heros are just blindingly red, and I'm not feeling the turbo green. And the Golds were totally half-assed. Normally I'd be curious about a fourth Elite CW, but I don't even think Nike will bother.

I'm all about the lows.

Don't know what thread you have been following but dudes have complained about the price a lot in every instance you mentioned sans the corks and it was because dudes knew they were limited and gonna sell out regardless.

I could name several more instances. I was just using those as an example. And where have I been? I'm a constant in lbj threads.

i don't know man, you seem out of touch. dudes that have been constant in here have been shooting for below retail for months now and most of the regulars were complaining about the elite price before it was even confirmed.

the EXTs.... the denims are apparently unholy in here so the price of those isn't even an issue.

the Xs.... i swear more people went ham (rightfully so and including you) on the elite ID than the actual release colors. the IX... there was pages of debates on whether they were worth the price increase especially since it was the 1st elite model in the series and it reminded dudes of the v1, v2, v3 thing that happened with the 8 but just with a price increase.

I got the wolf grey Elites @ full retail because I really liked them. They're comfortable, more so than the regular XIs. But the Heros are just blindingly red, and I'm not feeling the turbo green. And the Golds were totally half-assed. Normally I'd be curious about a fourth Elite CW, but I don't even think Nike will bother.

I'm all about the lows.

this guy and foampostite XI are 2 of the consistent members that normally drop retail but its that big size struggle they have to fight. still trying to recruit them to team below retail if possible but they fighting the good fight :lol:

Not exactly relevant... But just saw that Clowney went to the Texans... Me being from SC, I'm beyond upset lol.

this guy and foampostite XI are 2 of the consistent members that normally drop retail but its that big size struggle they have to fight. still trying to recruit them to team below retail if possible but they fighting the good fight
laugh.gif

I'm taking a page out of bigj505's book, I'll cop now and if they do go on discount I'll cop again and return my pair for a full refund. #ratchetashell #butidontcare

i don't know man, you seem out of touch. dudes that have been constant in here have been shooting for below retail for months now and most of the regulars were complaining about the elite price before it was even confirmed.

the EXTs.... the denims are apparently unholy in here so the price of those isn't even an issue.

the Xs.... i swear more people went ham (rightfully so and including you) on the elite ID than the actual release colors. the IX... there was pages of debates on whether they were worth the price increase especially since it was the 1st elite model in the series and it reminded dudes of the v1, v2, v3 thing that happened with the 8 but just with a price increase.

Shooting for discounts has nothing to do with my statement regarding Nikes original retail price. So how am I out of touch?

I agree with everyone else about prices being ridiculous...I just think more so about prices across the board and less about 1 particular shoe with a super high retail price.

So imo that's in touch. But agree to disagree, on to the next one.

Got easily one of my favorite lebrons from recent memory earlier this week. Absolutely love this shoe. Anybody that was on the fence...hop off it. Toooo dope. I hope he wears these in game. Got em for under retail, early.. can't beat that with a stick.

Lebron XI Elite Hero

View media item 960603
View media item 960604
View media item 960605
View media item 960606
View media item 960607
View media item 960608
View media item 960609
View media item 960611
Definitely look dope....that price tho! |I

Yall really catching feelings over some humor? Must be that time of month...

Those elites look super dope in those pics, just not worth 275 imo

Im telling you you guys will probably be able to get them cheaper. I mean theyre dope as all hell but even I dont think theyre worth retail. I mean I got them early and under retail that should tell you something

Back
Top Bottom