Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:wow: they look way better like that damn! This pic makes me wanna grab them retail :smh: laces? :nerd:

Black laces are def the way to go...did they come with these extra laces?

These did not come with extra laces. These black laces with gold Nike tips are the extra pair that came with the Home Elite X last year. @rawdawg34 sent them to me along with a custom project for him.

Last edited:
Our outlet is doo doo, Waterloo never gets anything or the employees eat it up before anything hits the floor
there's 1 outlet about 45 minutes away, and another one about and hour and change away, but every time i go i just waste gas 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cancelled orders from the restock so they put them at outlets? I wonder if Ross, Marshal's will get them for cheap :lol:

Cancelled orders from the restock so they put them at outlets? I wonder if Ross, Marshal's will get them for cheap :lol:

Really tho? All shoes end up at outlets and sometimes random outlets get the goods.
An outlet in Utah got a ton of olive 9s last summer. An outlet in pa got a ton of Motorsport 6s too.

i didn't see them mention limited

so will you guys still cop the everglades even with the id option dropping on the 17th or just id some everglades??? official pic from nike

940x569q80.jpeg

interesting

^ Those > the everglades that are releasing..

and  i'm pretty sure you could make a better pair then the ones above
Agreed. Thought the Everglades were doodoo, but those ^^^^ are dope. Still not nice enough for me to buy, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear them like the 'Glades that are releasing.

I saw the heros today at City Gear :pimp: but that price :stoneface:
always good seeing a fellow memphian here on NT...which city gear? Im thinking about going and checking out some latest releases in person today?

It's the one over in the southaven shopping center by Goodman. I'm only out here for an internship and that place is my bread and butter since I don't know about many places out here :lol:

will the crimson elites drop lower than $240? NBA store is 220 plus tax with 20% off code ITPAYS

Going to run some errands and if this is still available when I get back it might be a sign for me, I have a problem yall :lol: pray for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom