Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You know what? Screw it, I'm young and I don't plan on enjoying my sneaker hobby forever. The trigger is being pulled :nthat:

PS - if you are borderline on getting from nba- think about this: once the deal hits the blog sites.... It's a wrap.

I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find the answer. For those of you who play in these, how long did it take you to break them in? I've had them for a week now, played in them for a couple hours 4 or 5 times, probably over 10 hours and the insole is still hurting my feet like crazy. The foamposite and the rest of the shoe has broken in, except for the insole. 

Last edited:
Nvm, my size is gone. Had me thinking I was good till I had to call nba.com because the order wasn't going through :smh: I take that as a sign tho.

I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find the answer. For those of you who play in these, how long did it take you to break them in? I've had them for a week now, played in them for a couple hours 4 or 5 times, probably over 10 hours and the insole is still hurting my feet like crazy. The foamposite and the rest of the shoe has broken in, except for the insole. 
i got no problems with my KP and Gamma. took maybe 2 hrs to get them soft enough that doesn't pinch my mid-foot.

after my first couple wears the insoles started to feel like a tempurpedic mattress on my feet.. 

Pulled the trigger on NBA store. I tried buying the SH at FTA and they didn't want to give me the military. I saw the $300 and said can't do it.

Pulled the trigger on NBA store. I tried buying the SH at FTA and they didn't want to give me the military. I saw the $300 and said can't do it.

I was checking them out at footlocker yesterday and dude was trying to sell them to me. I said 275 plus tax was too rich for my blood. He hit me with the "that's the retail price tho"

Guess I was supposed to accept it and take the plunge :lol:

Man, I saw this fine broad wearing those crimson elites today...safe to say she sold me on them lol. $175 shipped when all is said and done from swoosh, I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom