Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Said F it and copped from nba store, 235 shipped. I can't complain.
Thanks BigJ for the link and dude who posted the discount code.

Last edited:
I was checking them out at footlocker yesterday and dude was trying to sell them to me. I said 275 plus tax was too rich for my blood. He hit me with the "that's the retail price tho"

Guess I was supposed to accept it and take the plunge :lol:

You were just a commission to him. He probably wanted to sell you the shirts, elite socks and shorts.

Same thing with me. They could've given me the discount but they're like $300. One of the clerks tried to say there's exclusions on certain shoes from the discount. But the new system they use doesn't care unless it's online.

These stores pick and choose what they want to enforce.

Anyways, I've been one of the SH fans so the fact I can get them for 20% is fine. I'd double down like KFC if they go down to $160.

Last edited:
I was checking them out at footlocker yesterday and dude was trying to sell them to me. I said 275 plus tax was too rich for my blood. He hit me with the "that's the retail price tho"

Guess I was supposed to accept it and take the plunge :lol:

You were just a commission to him. He probably wanted to sell you the shirts, elite socks and shorts.

Same thing with me. They could've given me the discount but they're like $300. One of the clerks tried to say there's exclusions on certain shoes from the discount. But the new system they use doesn't care unless it's online.

These stores pick and choose what they want to enforce.

Anyways, I've been one of the SH fans so the fact I can get them for 20% is fine. I'd double down like KFC if they go down to $160.
won't get to 160, I checked ndc UK and they're doing well. End is near to sold out so this happens to be a shoe UK peeps like, not trying to rain on your parade but if they do get discounted they'll be on it very quickly out there.

I pulled trigger st nba store. 219$ not bad.. sending these denims back , so it works out and I'll have some extra cash...

So I was tempted to get those Heroes for $220, added to cart the last pair of 11.5. Go to checkout, still thinking about it, then I see I have $75 of fan cash on my account, no idea where it came from. Needless to say, COPPED AT $145 SHIPPED. 
nthat.gif

Does nba store have a decent system that's doesn't over purchase leading to cancellations?

Yes, they reserve them in your cart, have never canceled on me.
Nice, had them in my cart for a couple hours before gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts more or less made me cop :rofl:

So I was tempted to get those Heroes for $220, added to cart the last pair of 11.5. Go to checkout, still thinking about it, then I see I have $75 of fan cash on my account, no idea where it came from. Needless to say, COPPED AT $145 SHIPPED. :nthat:
Lucky mudder F, lol.

So I was tempted to get those Heroes for $220, added to cart the last pair of 11.5. Go to checkout, still thinking about it, then I see I have $75 of fan cash on my account, no idea where it came from. Needless to say, COPPED AT $145 SHIPPED. :nthat:

usually I have a random paypal balance but nah not this time :lol: anyways, I LOVE those little golden moments in life.

So I was tempted to get those Heroes for $220, added to cart the last pair of 11.5. Go to checkout, still thinking about it, then I see I have $75 of fan cash on my account, no idea where it came from. Needless to say, COPPED AT $145 SHIPPED. 
nthat.gif
usually I have a random paypal balance but nah not this time
laugh.gif
anyways, I LOVE those little golden moments in life.
Yeah this was actually fan cash on NBA.com, like an account credit. Very strange that I do not know where it is from...

Back
Top Bottom