Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
these look terrible. bunch of plastic all over. im just gonna wait on these EXT and MVP to drop. then concentrate on 9s and 10s.

Do you think they're slowly moving away from having the Swoosh on LeBron's and just having his crown on it?
I say after Kobe retires the LeBron line goes the Jordan route into having his own brand of course still being owned by Nike. And KD will be the sole major person on Nike Basketball. As far as the XI goes can't see the Swoosh fading away.

Do you think they're slowly moving away from having the Swoosh on LeBron's and just having his crown on it?

I was thinking the same thing

I feel they are toying with removing the swoosh all together and goin the Jordan route

I feel if any sig line can pull it off it will be LeBron he been with Nike since day 1 and has the most potential as a player and as a brand

anybody got the statistics of how LeBron products line up in sales against KD Kobe and Jordan products.....im not talking just shoes I mean the whole nine apparel included?

Last edited:
I really hope they don't cut the swoosh, it would affect too many models. unlike jordan the lebron line had swoosh placement in a very obvious places. Its like the jordan 1, they can't replace the swoosh with a jumpman otherwise it would look dumb.

Not sure how I feel yet, but I do like the foam material so far from the pictures

Last year we had 3 teaser pictures for months, they just straight up brought them out this time round.

after letting it soak in all day i like them.. major potential for Colorways..but so did the 10 and they botched those so lets see...

A couple things:

1) Aesthetically, these are probably the best looking Lebron's to date. And that says A LOT considering that I'm usually turned off by initial pics, and shoes usually grow on me afterwards. But for a shoe to look good right off the bat? That's impressive.

2) While good looking, the design of these shoes are not innovative at all. It's like Jason Petrie took no risks with the design, just went with something he knew would sell. These look like the Barkley hybrids. A typical hybrid shoe that would sell well. Remember back when Tinker would design a Jordan shoe and the design would COMPLETELY catch you off guard? Like, when you first saw the shoe, it would look like NOTHING you have ever seen before? Unfortunately for Lebron, his line of shoes always looks like some rehashed successful shoe, although good looking. 

3) Performance wise these don't look great. Let's be honest here, the use of "foam" material in Nike's line has been nothing but gimicky. If anything it makes the shoe heavier. All the excessive foam and midfoot design = added weight. If you guys want performance beasts from Nike  it's going to be the Kobes. 

It doesn't get anymore official than Mav Carter confirming it.......then JM re-confirming it. They're the XI's. Let it go already.

Petrie has played it safe for years now with the design. The last few models didn't give off the signature vibe.

I'm really excited about seeing this so called new posite material, let's just hope for best and prepare for the worst fella's.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom