Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How come Lebron aint regularly rocking the 11s is it cause they havent been released yet? Its like weird cause its only week before release

He usually saves his latest shoe for opening night. Last year he wore Ambassadors for media day and Soldiers during the pre-season.

This is why I want to believe DW's review so much.

VII = TTS

VIII = .5 short

IX = .5 - full size short

X = .5 short

XI = ???

That's exactly how the past models have fit for me. And moving up to a 15 isn't very comfortable. Going TTS with the XI and hoping it works out.

Same here.

if im  true 8.5

rocked an 8.5 in the VIII, 9 in the IX, 8.5 in IX elite, and 9 in the X

will rocking a 9 in the XI be good?

i have somewhat wide feet but i dont want the 9 to be too long

if im  true 8.5

rocked an 8.5 in the VIII, 9 in the IX, 8.5 in IX elite, and 9 in the X

will rocking a 9 in the XI be good?

i have somewhat wide feet but i dont want the 9 to be too long
Just my opinion, but I think you would be fine with a 9 in the XI.  There is a tad more room length wise in the toe box compared to the X, but it's not a significant amount that would make it "too long," and width wise I think you will like the fit.   

Last edited:
hope I have a shot at getting these next saturday, wasn't feeling the colorway at first but higher def pics look great
pimp.gif

Is the hyperfuse part almost the same color as the Kobe 8 Python or is it more on the green(olive) side? I may pass in favor of iD. Would like to have the swoosh pop off more and have different swoosh colors.

really hoping that there more than enough king prides to go around for everyone, really feeling that cw.. if not then im still good with the black and red joints

really hoping that there more than enough king prides to go around for everyone, really feeling that cw.. if not then im still good with the black and red joints
I doubt it, these will sell out fast with most stores only getting a 1 size run. Nike hoping you miss out on these and pick up the red aways and the blue joints. Playing the same game as always. Make people miss out on a shoe and see if they cop the next one to compensate for it. 

first time dropping my head in this thread but that picture that Jada posted really brings the shoe to life. Absolutely amazing

Back
Top Bottom