Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Another Look at a new Lebron 11. I have done most of the tests on this pair... Please excuse the dirt and random stuff on them but they are sneakers if i have to remind anyone. Any way i tried these in a 9.5 since depending on what shoe it is i can wear a 9.5 or 10 and even some a 10.5 but not very often. I must say these are true to size. A 10 easily fit me the best and i believe a 10.5 would be a little too big. Thanks again for watching. Mahalo

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Y'all dudes let what other people are doing have way too much bearing on your lives. :smh:

Ummmm not really. I have enough shoes in my rotation to not have to wear my new pickup right away. I don't wear to stunt, but I'm definitely not trying to be among the masses after a new drop. Especially not after the puckery that the Grape Vs caused. Sometimes it feels good to reach your collection and pull out some DS kicks months later. I didn't rock my concords till the July after they dropped *shrug* Sorry that's just a personal thing.

Your foot runs wierd Jada ^^^^ :tongue: just playing. But seriously, no way an 11 gonna work if i was doing 11 in the X and 11.5 in the 8 and 9? DId your store also get GS sizes up to 7y? Thanks in advance

i want those...but i said i wasn't picking up anything else this year... :\

Ummmm not really. I have enough shoes in my rotation to not have to wear my new pickup right away. I don't wear to stunt, but I'm definitely not trying to be among the masses after a new drop. Especially not after the puckery that the Grape Vs caused. Sometimes it feels good to reach your collection and pull out some DS kicks months later. I didn't rock my concords till the July after they dropped *shrug* Sorry that's just a personal thing.

I do that too. I don't like rocking my shoes until months later. If I get these though, might break them out for my birthday on the 24th

These run very very small.

I wear a size 12 shoe and a 12 feels like a 10.
laugh.gif
Small...are you talking the length of the shoe, or that it's narrow?

How does the concept of fit seem to stump so many people?

Everyone's foot is different you're never gonna get a definite answer on the internet.

Do what you've been doing your entire life and just figure it out.

Every release, every c/w, every thread?

Do we not realize how dumb this conversation is?

Everyone's foot is different you're never gonna get a definite answer on the internet.

QFT just try them on

its nice to hear peoples opinions on how a shoe fits, especially for a shoe that not many people have had the chance to try on yet.. its just to get a general idea of what size to cop online for the KOTJ since ppl might not be able to try them on first..

i only have a problem when a shoe has been out for months and has been sitting on shelves, and people ask how they fit. but when a shoe has yet to release why can't someone ask how the sizing is?

its nice to hear peoples opinions on how a shoe fits, especially for a shoe that not many people have had the chance to try on yet.. its just to get a general idea of what size to cop online for the KOTJ since ppl might not be able to try them on first..

i only have a problem when a shoe has been out for months and has been sitting on shelves, and people ask how they fit. but when a shoe has yet to release why can't someone ask how the sizing is?
Totally agree with this. I see nothing wrong with sizing questions ( I too am interested in how the Lebron 11s fit) on a new shoe and a new model as the general public has not gotten a chance to try them on yet. Insights and advice from those that got it earlier can definitely help buyers who look forward to cop the very first model of the shoe online on release day etc. I think its very helpful. 

On that note lol.....I did hear these were actually TTS, something about Nike going back to the basics of making the sizing more true compare to recent years with the smaller fit.

Go ahead and cop a pair .5 size too short online and see how fun it is to cram your toes in $200+ sneakers.

Getting the correct size makes all the difference in the world when it comes to comfort. I could see sizing questions being stupid if it was all standardized, but it's not. Shoes have different lasts and sig athletes have different feet. Some of us will be copping online and don't have the luxury of trying on different sizes. There's always the "just size up to be safe" argument but if I'm gonna be spending that kind of money, I don't want to feel like I'm wearing clown shoes.

I see no harm done by asking a simple, yet important, question.

Go ahead and cop a pair .5 size too short online and see how fun it is to cram your toes in $200+ sneakers.

Getting the correct size makes all the difference in the world when it comes to comfort. I could see sizing questions being stupid if it was all standardized, but it's not. Shoes have different lasts and sig athletes have different feet. Some of us will be copping online and don't have the luxury of trying on different sizes. There's always the "just size up to be safe" argument but if I'm gonna be spending that kind of money, I don't want to feel like I'm wearing clown shoes.

I see no harm done by asking a simple, yet important, question.
Well said, Sneakerfree. A lot of people (myself included) don't or won't have easy access to a nearby HoH or other shop to try them on before purchase. For someone like me, online is the only way to go and if i'm paying $200 + for a shoe, it better fit correctly. I can understand sizing questions becoming redundant but before a new model/sig releases, I think this should be expected more.

The reason for all these sizing questions is because lebrons r known to have ****** up sizing. If the first release is limited a lot of ppl will not have the luxury to try it on beforehand or get their exact size, so knowing whether to size down or up is a good idea. I made this mistake with the crown jewels, won two pairs, planned on getting two 12s but luckily the 12 was gone at the second hoh so I got a 13(which fits better). If I knew they ran small beforehand I would've had two 13s and been a happy man

Back
Top Bottom