Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my family in China to get me the Terracotta Warriors. Hope they come through.

how are so many people getting the KOTJ early.. hopefully thats a good sign tho that they won't be too hard to get come release day

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/lebron-11-kings-pride/

[h3]LAUNCHING: [/h3]

SATURDAY OCT 12, 2013

8AM EDT / 5 AM PDT
[h5]LEBRON 11 ‘KING’S PRIDE’[/h5]

$200

Parachute Gold/Arctic Green-Dark Loden-Blue

Sizes: Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15

No love for the 16s as usual, the irony continues 

Tell me about it...you only gonna get a 16 from nike.com in a Team J or a cleat. It's payback for we Sasquatch foot havin dudes scoring J's and other hot kicks on sale back in the day.

These are basically the LeBron Zoom Soldier VII with a whole lot going on. Still down own a pair of Lebrons

I really do hope its a GR. A lot of people have been insulting it ever since the first pics came out too. I would like for this to be an easy cop just like all the KDs that have been coming out (minus a couple).

I really do hope its a GR. A lot of people have been insulting it ever since the first pics came out too. I would like for this to be an easy cop just like all the KDs that have been coming out (minus a couple).

like others have said, if the launch locator is any indication it should be an easy cop

for some reason iam not really impressed with the Terracotta cw
grin.gif
  but the King's Pride
eek.gif
  grabbed my attention
happy.gif

Last edited:
If you're in South Korea ONLY, Nikestore Korea is doing a FCFS pre-sale of the King's Pride right now, go go go!

Yeah, TWs don't do anything for me at all. The KOTJs are nice though. Still holding out for some other colors though.

Seems to be releasing in most spots but quantity seems limited. Not usual Lebron limited but think X Pure Plats. Easy to get release day but scarce for the next few weeks but not impossible to get weeks after for retail. This is my opinion based on the spots I know that have them and the prices they're charging. Go for a pair saturday morning and I think you'll be fine if ur under sz 12.

Back
Top Bottom