Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so whats the word on these lebron soldier 7

im loving the colorways and the shoe its self

im gonna get all the ones with the detailed straps

i havent felt like that about his side shoes since the classic Soldier 1s 

View media item 606495

View media item 606500

If you are looking for the Yellow pair (color is actually Laser Orange)...and the nickname is "Coconut Grove"...check your local Champs Sports on Thursday/Friday...it is a Champs colorway...

The second pair has a 10/19 launch date...very limited...

JM

Went to my local spot today to see if they got more sizes in for a few nt'ers. They were sold out but had the steels had just been delivered. Grabbed me a pair so I'm set for this weekend
How do both of yours fit?

Last edited:
If you are looking for the Yellow pair (color is actually Laser Orange)...and the nickname is "Coconut Grove"...check your local Champs Sports on Thursday/Friday...it is a Champs colorway...

The second pair has a 10/19 launch date...very limited...

JM
Thanks JM. Time to cancel that Eastbay order 

All in for those Power Couples as well

im worried about sizing on these also. lebrons im usually 11-11.5 hopefully i get to try on before i buy if not playing it safe and going .5 up.

kings pride are a for sure for me but cant decide on gamma blue or terracotta warrior. heat away is sick but have too many black and red shoes trying to mix it up.

I dont trust lebrons, I will go up .5 size they wont crease or anything, I rather be on the safe side. The X and IX I thought were good fit for me then after hours of wear I realized they were too small. a few people in the review videos have changed their opinion also I guess after wearing more.

Last edited:

I dont trust lebrons, I will go up .5 size they wont crease or anything, I rather be on the safe side. The X and IX I thought were good fit for me then after hours of wear I realized they were too small. 
That is how i feel about the X's i bought...after hours they felt to small....i think i might go up a size on these

Limited GR or just plain GR, I'm sure it won't be a major problem...I'm still not convinced the KPs will sell out haha.

Let's keep this simple with the sizing, does it fit the same as kobe 8 and foamposite one? I'm pretty sure most would like to know that, hope someone with a pair can answer this

Back
Top Bottom