Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

how do you figure not by much, when you do a fitted that's a series of different sizes vs a one size fits all
if they produce a south beach colorway fitted. 1 store will get 20 of em. like 4 size 7.5s, 4 size 7.75, 5 size 7.25, 3 size 8s, 4 of whatever else size.

that same store will get 20 snapbacks of the same colorway. thats how it works. they dont give 20 of each size you know...
OK cool i'm not gonna front idk anything about hats other than if it's matchy matchy i'm down for it minus my special team hats

Last edited:
I was joking too :lol: Being that I'm from New York, I can't make any promises on the 'son' part though.

I call you son because you shine like one.

Word B? I pop slick with wife uncles and cuzzins down here all the time. You know son is popping slick. It's quiet

^^^
laugh.gif

Word B? I pop slick with wife uncles and cuzzins down here all the time. You know son is popping slick. It's quiet

I commend your efforts, sir :lol:

My jimmies have not been rustled though. I hope yours have not been either.

Psyche! Son. Son. Son. Get mad! Haha!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I didn't make my sarcasm more apparent also please don't call me son. I'm from the south. Call me bruh, folk, or partna. That is so disrespectful I know all about sonning. My peeps from up top. That is all

I was joking too :lol: Being that I'm from New York, I can't make any promises on the 'son' part though.

I call you son because you shine like one.
Respect on knowing the origins of "sun"...it asnt always disrespectful to call someone son.

Respect on knowing the origins of "sun"...it asnt always disrespectful to call someone son.

Lol ok but I grew up in the 90s I understand that the word is diluting from where is was but that's all I know. How do I get a beat on what's acceptable now? :rofl:

I'm cool just don't call me that.

Lol ok but I grew up in the 90s I understand that the word is diluting from where is was but that's all I know. How do I get a beat on what's acceptable now? :rofl:

I'm cool just don't call me that.
It's not acceptable to you that's all that matters. I was just surprised that someone brought up the origins. Funny to see words meaning flip like it did. My ole *** can think of a few more but none are Lebron XI related, so I'm keeping quiet! LOL

Last edited:
It's not acceptable to you that's all that matters. I was just surprised that someone brought up the origins. Funny to see words meaning flip like it did. My ole *** can think of a few more but none are Lebron XI related, so I'm keeping quiet! LOL

Bet. I just want the KC and all this special ops stuff with hoarding release dates is stupid. Both the 6s and the low 11s will sellout. WTKD is probably in people's cart now so it's not like they trying to make sure these releases won't move. Beyond time as people waiting on the WTL can relate

Last edited:
Bet. I just want the KC and all this special ops stuff with hoarding release dates is stupid. Both the 6s and the low 11s will sellout. WTKD is probably in people's cart now so it's not like they trying to make sure these releases won't move. Beyond time as people waiting on the WTL can relate
Imagine people's reaction if Lebron threw on the WTL for a Finals game

kixsquare has the s beaches up for 300 :smh: plus 20 to ship remember, they also got the floridian lows for 160, just in case anyone wants to get a jump on em

where's dwood with that pic of Brons shoes he sportin today ??? :D

Back
Top Bottom