Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guess where gonna see more grey LeBron's next season
roll.gif

any info on where I can cop the new South Beaches & Miami Nights as close to retail as possible in size 16 would be awesome and not overlooked.
For the south beaches I would say any major store, Miami nights is a whole different story. Try eastbay/ftl/fnl/champs they did a restock on some Lebron's, but you'll be paying retail unless you can find a code for a percentage off. I do believe that cw allows discounts now, just keep checking in here though.. members post restocks all the time.

i have to think by now the KC are on hold for some type of champ pack if miami wins..  especially since lebron hasnt worn an 11 at all during the finals.. maybe even the playoffs i cant remember.. didnt watch a lot of the nets/bobcats series.. 

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who feels this way...

But the KCs are sooooo overrated in this thread.

If they did happen to end up in a champ pack(which is highly unlikely IMO) they would be the weakest champ pack shoe so far.

Finally picked-up my pairs & just received shipping confirmation for the 3rd. I haven't had much time to read and/or keep-up with this thread, but you can tell the grade-school mentality of so many NTers. I'm not all that impressed with these to where I'd say they're the best colorway, but some of you are going in way too hard to where it looks obvious that even if they catered to everyone aesthetically, you'd still downplay them based on the fact that you simply don't have them. Too obvious...

View media item 1023318

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who feels this way...

But the KCs are sooooo overrated in this thread.

If they did happen to end up in a champ pack(which is highly unlikely IMO) they would be the weakest champ pack shoe so far.
first the KC are no more overrated than any of the other XIs with "KING" in their name, 2nd the will be the best of the 3 Kings

Back
Top Bottom