Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The KD release was pure comedy today, sneakers popped up but the size tab didn't until about 8:05 and went through 14 captchas.......it was such a joke man lol

had a feeling it would be bad. too many shoes dropping at the same time.

i went to breakfast with my family instead.

I think the purge ain't a half bad idea for the world one night lol

finally watched it to prepare myself for 2.... :lol: I"m not bout that life! Beat a ***** up ok (and this is with me in the background and I jump in towards the end and throw a random punch or kick) but kill ? I'm good.

I still havent seen it and I own the bluray but im watch it im just hooked on supernatural right now, netflix for the win I think some of us should get together and start a reality show called copping kicks cant b no worse than real housewives of atl

finally watched it to prepare myself for 2.... :lol: I"m not bout that life! Beat a ***** up ok (and this is with me in the background and I jump in towards the end and throw a random punch or kick) but kill ? I'm good.

I still havent seen it and I own the bluray but im watch it im just hooked on supernatural right now, netflix for the win I think some of us should get together and start a reality show called copping kicks cant b no worse than real housewives of atl

THAT'S ACTUALLY NOT A BAD IDEA TO PITCH TO A ONE OF THE NETWORKS. THERE IS DEF ENOUGH DRAMA SURROUNDING THE SNEAKER CULTURE TO WARRANT A SNEAKER RELATED REALITY TV SHOW.

HMMM. I MIGHT ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY CONSIDER PUTTING SOMETHING TOGETHER WITH MY BOYS AND SEE IF WE CAN PITCH IT TO A NETWORK.

smh i jumped into supernatural so late, im afraid to go back...lol

THAT'S ACTUALLY NOT A BAD IDEA TO PITCH TO A ONE OF THE NETWORKS. THERE IS DEF ENOUGH DRAMA SURROUNDING THE SNEAKER CULTURE TO WARRANT A SNEAKER RELATED REALITY TV SHOW.

HMMM. I MIGHT ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY CONSIDER PUTTING SOMETHING TOGETHER WITH MY BOYS AND SEE IF WE CAN PITCH IT TO A NETWORK.

If you make it I only ask for 2 things, 1st a shoutout 2nd when yall get big im need your ext give outs

damn a shout out I wanna be featured. I can get to Houston in like 3 hrs bro :pimp: :nerd:

3 HOURS? DA ****? I BE FLYING IN MY MACH 1 AND THE FASTEST I'VE DONE IT IS JUST UNDER 4 HOURS TO DALLAS.

YOU ON THAT GTA STEEZ :lol:

Ah I didnt think about a feature smdh im not sure how long a drive it is to houston from el paso but I can b there pretty quick i10 got that euro autobhan speed limit

MTV actually tried this a few years back...only created a pilot but it was never aired.

However I do know someone working with a major network on pre-production for a documentary type mini-series on sneakers/streetwear.

Lol I'm just playing

Cool concept just a poorly executed movie IMO

Maybe the second one will be decent looks bugged out

Show on sneakers wouldn't work. Network people wouldn't get it.... they just wouldn't

Plus people who collect and care about shoes like alot of us are like 1 in 10,000

You might be able to do a mini series with support from Nike tho...

Would this TV show be the "Big Guys"

As long as its not like the one documentary with the kid at the conventention. 

Last edited:
Sponsored was the wrong word for him to use, but Nike and other companions seed pairs to whoever they deem influential through social media.

Those guys often times receive pairs they don't even like and end up selling them off.

Same goes for ppl who work for complex, nice kicks, sneakernews, entertainers and so on.
I know what an influencer is, and a dude who rents a table at a sneaker convention is not it. Either way, he is not gettin the shoes straight from nike, nor is he getting his "info" from nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom