Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
had a feeling it would be bad. too many shoes dropping at the same time.

i went to breakfast with my family instead.
yea I had breakfast too....my protein shake.....whole wheat toast with a side of laughs lol....to many releases in 1 day caused the nightmare on nike

Make sure you cast NikeNino's dependable source, he'll be hella useful.
roll.gif

and if anyone wants to start off on the small screen, I'd totally watch some webisodes about the characters of NikeTalk lol 

Last edited:
This thread is crazy. Idk what 7 posted but I just laughed for 2 mins :lol: also I see the planeteers still going strong and hope all yous get your pairs.

Wouldn't worry about jimmyjazz banning you. Its more or less nikes site you would be worried about.

aaaahhh ok.

So like sneakerdeal and stuff post EARLY links right? I mean even if they only post them an hour ahead of time it's still early? I've never used one so I don't even really know how "EARLY" it is.

aaaahhh ok.

So like sneakerdeal and stuff post EARLY links right? I mean even if they only post them an hour ahead of time it's still early? I've never used one so I don't even really know how "EARLY" it is.
I could be mistaken, and probable am since I don't understand most of the atc madness, but I think early links were originally the ones that people could get access to for twitter link only releases. Those were the ones that helped you out big time and also could get you banned. Now, since there aren't many TLO....these "early" links are merely just someone knowing the product id number/info for the web address. Hope that makes sense, I know what I'm trying to say but don't know how to exactly word it lol

^^^ a kid excited about a new pick up???

I'm not seeing the joke.

Lol yeah I don't see it either

A sneaker related TV shoe MUST feature @MexSneakerHead :lol:

Lol bro that dude could have his own show that kid has me dying laughing. He's been copping lately though good to see him pick up some limited stuff. Frustrates me when I can't cop but he can but I can't hate he deserves to take some wins after all the Ls he's taken

Back
Top Bottom