Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
thx my dude.....Wana take a collection pic after the gold elite, sb, wtl and kc which means a pic after elites and sb because wtl will cause ndc to blow up lol

Thinking of copping the SBs and put black fabric dye on the fuse but then again I can't bring myself to altering 200 dollar kicks :rolleyes :lol:

thx my dude.....Wana take a collection pic after the gold elite, sb, wtl and kc which means a pic after elites and sb because wtl will cause ndc to blow up lol
Thinking of copping the SBs and put black fabric dye on the fuse but then again I can't bring myself to altering 200 dollar kicks
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I hear it's pretty easy to do, you just can't turn blue to red
mean.gif

Thinking of copping the SBs and put black fabric dye on the fuse but then again I can't bring myself to altering 200 dollar kicks :rolleyes :lol:
my boys getting me a pair for 150 and I'm gona get a second pair and def wanna customize the upper to black...to much damn teal.....

my boys getting me a pair for 150 and I'm gona get a second pair and def wanna customize the upper to black...to much damn teal.....

Winning :nthat:
Can't wait to see how that come out. I'm good at painting but my 1st and last customization was an epic fail.

View media item 1030287I dig them a lot without the lace lock and flywire

Has any apparel for the SB's surfaced other than the hat thus far? :nerd:

They've had some shorts and shirts out for a little bit that match....I think the shirt is one of the Triple Double Machine ones....and there may be a couple other ones with the colors. I think they launched when the turbo green lows came out

I swear I thought about that but that ink has like red tint to it. I know this because if I scuff my dunks I just take a sharpie to it but you can only see the red tint when the light hit it directly :lol:

Anyone have any idea at all on production numbers for the What The LeBrons? I just want to get an idea of how much crazier it's gonna be compared to the What The KDs. Yea, I'm sure a lot crazier.

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF JUST MOVING ON IF THEY STRIKE OUT. THEY GOT TO HAVE IT NO MATTER WHAT. WITHOUT THAT MENTALITY, THERE'S 0 STRESS. EITHER THAT OR HAVE LONG POCKETS.

Cut that ish out! You just went ham on your WTL and that salty mentality comes with the territory now that the sneaker world is the "in" thing now. I just wish these herbs go back to cars and rims and expensive liquor. /rant

What ish? Get the rig and learn to code or empty your pockets. Guys cry that their IBM thinkpad on a wireless connection they stole from starbucks made them miss out. If people spent half the effort or time they do camping or passed on a release or 2, the time and bankroll exists there to ensure you rarely miss-out again.

I see no salt, only someone that laid the bank down to secure his pair, of which any individual has the ability to do should they desire.

Work smarter, not harder.

Last edited:
What ish? Get the rig and learn to code or empty your pockets. Guys cry that their IBM thinkpad on a wireless connection they stole from starbucks made them miss out. If people spent half the effort or time they do camping or passed on a release or 2, the time and bankroll exists there to ensure you rarely miss-out again.

Work smarter, not harder.

You might need to put the alcohol down 1st bruh. I was speaking in terms of how can a person say don't be desperate then pay whatever he paid for the WTL. Right message wrong person. Sitcho a $$ down :lol:

Just a fyi for all who comment on what I have to say. I don't like the fact ppl use bots. I don't like the fact that people degrade our culture and I hate the fact of people talking negatively about why a person bought a certain shoe. There are 15+ cws on the 11 so I'm sure no one would like all. Let people be great and if you can help other people we would appreciate it. I'm not a bad person until provoked. So make sure you have your stuff together before calling me out

Back
Top Bottom