Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What ish? Get the rig and learn to code or empty your pockets. Guys cry that their IBM thinkpad on a wireless connection they stole from starbucks made them miss out. If people spent half the effort or time they do camping or passed on a release or 2, the time and bankroll exists there to ensure you rarely miss-out again.

I see no salt, only someone that laid the bank down to secure his pair, of which any individual has the ability to do should they desire.

Work smarter, not harder.
Dudes kill me like this is some Darwin, survival of the fittest, adapt or get left behind type of deal.

You shouldn't need "advantages" to cop sneakers... and it's the same cats making scratch to provide said advantage or resellers that eat off said techniques that be spitting that spiel.

sorry but that grinds my gears... like Pattie said, computer "nerds" done crossed over to sneakers now they wanna get big lol

And I like nerds! (aka intellectually savvy people)

Dudes kill me like this is some Darwin, survival of the fittest, adapt or get left behind type of deal.

You shouldn't need "advantages" to cop sneakers... and it's the same cats making scratch to provide said advantage or resellers that eat off said techniques that be spitting that spiel.

sorry but that grinds my gears... like Pattie said, computer "nerds" done crossed over to sneakers now they wanna get big lol

And I like nerds! (aka intellectually savvy people)

There's nothing wrong with anyone copping shoes no matter how lame or popular they may be. To come in here and openly brag about using bots is another thing. Like seriously?! It wasn't too long ago that reselling and bots were frown upon. These herbs are the worst

I can't relate to the science of things now, I'm from a time where multiple shoes wasn't a necessity and random people had a large amount. If you didn't have money to buy a certain shoe you could wait a few weeks and go back and get it, now it has to be release day or you're missing out or paying a ridiculous amount.

I've been doing this for years, over 300 shoes and it just astounds me the state of the sneaker game right now. I don't use bots or buy to resale, if I miss out so be it but I don't like it or respect what these young cats have brought to the game.

You shouldn't have to do home work or hustle to buy a pair of shoes and it's these younger "sneakerheads" who usually say stupid ish like that, they came into a trend that wasn't their own and totally ruined it. To me it's just like the state of the rap game, people realized they can make money and just intruded what was once a respectable art form and ruined it entirely for everyone.

Last edited:
I can't relate to the science of things now, I'm from a time where multiple shoes wasn't a necessity and random people had a large amount. If you didn't have money to buy a certain shoe you could wait a few weeks and go back and get it, now it has to be release day or you're missing out or paying a ridiculous amount.

I've been doing this for years, over 300 shoes and it just astounds me the state of the sneaker game right now. I don't use bots or buy to resale, if I miss out so be it but I don't like it or respect what these young cats have brought to the game.

You shouldn't have to do home work or hustle to buy a pair of shoes and it's these younger "sneakerheads" who usually say stupid ish like that, they came into a trend that wasn't their own and totally ruined it. To me it's just like the state of the rap game, people realized they can make money and just intruded what was once a respectable art form and ruined it entirely for everyone.

View media item 1030404

every single footlocker is getting the south beach XI's
laugh.gif

Wichita Falls
Ahh ok, ya that's a tough one....I could have sworn there was a decent mall up there though?  Anyways, Footlocker isn't the only place to check...Finishline has them on the calendar and I think Footaction as well as Champs should get them

Ahh ok, ya that's a tough one....I could have sworn there was a decent mall up there though?  Anyways, Footlocker isn't the only place to check...Finishline has them on the calendar and I think Footaction as well as Champs should get them
My FNL and Champs don't carry lebrons, only FTL does in my mall

Everybody is still arguing about the state of affairs in the "culture", but not ready to back up any words with action.

Not willing to close their wallet and refuse to cop 1 single release.

Not happy with nike tactics? Inflated prices? Jordan's severe lack of quality? Current state of affairs? Close your gd wallet and refuse to take it with no Vaseline.

Last edited:
Everybody is still arguing about the state of affairs in the "culture", but not ready to back up any words with action.

Not willing to close their wallet and refuse to cop 1 single release.

Not happy with nike tactics? Inflated prices? Jordan's severe lack of quality? Current state of affairs? Close your gd wallet and refuse to take it with no Vaseline.

It's hard to break habits first and foremost. Secondly any type of rebellion on a local level won't amount to much. The harder question is "how do you turn your back on something you love?" People will still step in our place. Bots will still eat up huge amount of stocks. What also makes it crazy is people actually wait the line out and buy the remaining stock so online with the brick and mortar is plagued. Then you think about the teen that is impoverished and can't quite work a decent job to help their family as a lot of people are struggling to this day. It's a plethora of reasons behind why the game is the way it is and "adapt" is all we can do. It would take someone powerful in the sneaker world to initiate the cause. To make sense of that. The I'm not a tech guy tried it on the bred 11 release and shoes still sold out within a 5 minute frame

Back
Top Bottom