Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He never said you didn't report me also, I know it was two people.

well let's ask him and see @bigj505
was i even one of the person's to report him??!...let's end this once and for all!!

I didn't look that deep since I was just curious but I didn't see you report anyone. I kinda woke up that day and saw the remains of a tornado and was kinda dumb founded especially with how I was being tied into things and I wasn't even around.

Wonder we everyone will be once this thread does out. Def not the lebron 12 thread for most
laugh.gif
I'll see you there @BigJ

Wonder we everyone will be once this thread does out. Def not the lebron 12 thread for most
laugh.gif
well atleast the XII thread has gotten it together with the understanding of the shoe in general i want red suede ext XII since i didn't get it in the XI or X
pimp.gif

Wonder we everyone will be once this thread does out. Def not the lebron 12 thread for most :lol:

well atleast the XII thread has gotten it together with the understanding of the shoe in general i want red suede ext XII since i didn't get it in the XI or X:pimp:

I haven't ventured in there since I saw the pics in here. Waiting for the real deal photos. Until then, I'm just floating around the Jb and retro section.

:lol:

I can't go into the Lebron 12 thread until clear pictures release, I don't want to pass judgment yet.

Last edited:
I try to keep up but every time I get home from work there are like 250+ new posts of just random comments....i guess its still entertaining for the most part

Back
Top Bottom