• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Are there any more deals left on the turbo
I thought this was perfect execution right here:rofl:

Last edited:
If Bron rocks Soldiers over his actual Signature again I think I'll take a turn for the worst and start buying retro Jordan's again :x ........ I know its a bit much to say so early guys but I think I might just go back over to the dark side :smh: ........ I mean they did promise better quality on Jays soon right :\ ..... :lol:

I hate these questions but I'm gonna ask anyway...

Yall think these will hit discounts?

I do actually. They might not get there at every store, but I see these being obtainable for $125ish at some point.

The real question is, will the Sprites last until a discount? :lol: I'd hate to be the sucker that cops for retail due to being too antsy.

I like the sprites too but I think the reds are hotter... maybe sprites will move more because of 8 love though...
As of now i'm leaning towards playing it cheap on the reds and if they end up selling out, i'll live with myself. that $175+tax for freakin LOWS :x :x :x sick shoe though

Only reason i'm copping "usa's" right away is because i'm trying to get in the spirit for the 4th... my family always tells me every year i'm supposed to wear red and blue 
laugh.gif

i'm gonna finally cave this year and try to make them happy.. 

$1k will not be the average resell price for the WTL.... Stop sounding outright crazy. I've seen auctions with shoes in hand that can't even get a bid when it has been set in the $800 range.

Yes, there will be people willing to spend a fortune because they have the money to spend. Yes, the shoe will be considered "limited"....but based off of how many we've seen before release...there will be enough to soften the blow IMO. Some resellers will cash in, most will be left clueless as to why nobody will jump on their outrageous listing. I'm hoping to see these in the $500 range after the smoke has cleared. Could be wrong, but the only jimmies that statements like mine rustle, are those of resellers.....and. I. Don't. Care. Lol

WHERE? I WILL BUY NOW AT THAT PRICE.

Back
Top Bottom