Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
whether you want to acknowledge bron or not, his 1st shoe will go down in the same manor as the AJ 1.

the only real thing to the LBJ 7 did was start the process of getting rid of Leather and suede based lebrons. It began the era (tho the V1 8 contained said materials) of the flywire brons.
Well whether you want to acknowledge shape or not is up to you lol.. I do recognize and respect Lebron James man I love basketball period.. But for shoes you'd be better off comparing Brons line to Pippen or Barkley not the guard sleeker shaped models of Michael Jordan

View media item 972898

one of my fav gifs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 that may be my all time fav bro BAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

But the asg graffiti iv's are nicer than the blk/wht/red IMO

PS..

my favorite PEs he rocked this year.. ring ceremony. FIRE

Last edited:
china 7
dunkman 7
cool grey 8
yankee 8
sprite 8
setting 10
cork 10
denim 10
kings pride 11
away 11
gator king 11
what the lebron 11
2k14 11

these are pretty much the only lebrons I like total lol

Lebrons have been and still sort of are "tanks" to me, which is also part of their appeal IMO. Part of why I like his sig line in the first place is because of how durable and comfortable the shoes are. They've always been more rugged looking shoes with some bulk, which also reflects how he is on the court. The dude's built like a power forward and moves like a freight train. If I want a sleek looking type of shoe, Lebrons wouldn't be what comes to mind. They purposefully built his sigs like tanks because that's how he's built and plays. That's his niche in Nike bball. The sleek/shape comparison is just kinda silly to me because that's never really been what his sig line was intended to be about.

Lebrons have been and still sort of are "tanks" to me, which is also part of their appeal IMO. Part of why I like his sig line in the first place is because of how durable and comfortable the shoes are. They've always been more rugged looking shoes with some bulk, which also reflects how he is on the court. The dude's built like a power forward and moves like a freight train. If I want a sleek looking type of shoe, Lebrons wouldn't be what comes to mind. They purposefully built his sigs like tanks because that's how he's built and plays. That's his niche in Nike bball. The sleek/shape comparison is just kinda silly to me because that's never really been what his sig line was intended to be about.

Bingo.

that's why I like the past few models, they can take a beating and still look good

his first couple of sig shoes were heavyyyyyyyyy...glad they got lighter as the years progressed...

Lol there's just no debating that the 7 is much sleeker than the previous 6 models, yes James is a monster of a dude and of course his shoes have to accommodate that and for people who love bulkier kicks right on good for you, what I'm saying is the 7 actually has shape lol, still the same player but a differently shaped/crafted design
People like Brons and older Brons for whatever reasons and that's fine of course it's all what you like, was just saying for myself his line didn't start to really appeal to me until the 7 cuz I'm not into wearing cinder blocks on my feet

Lol there's just no debating that the 7 is much sleeker than the previous 6 models, yes James is a monster of a dude and of course his shoes have to accommodate that and for people who love bulkier kicks right on good for you, what I'm saying is the 7 actually has shape lol, still the same player but a differently shaped/crafted design
People like Brons and older Brons for whatever reasons and that's fine of course it's all what you like, was just saying for myself his line didn't start to really appeal to me until the 7 cuz I'm not into wearing cinder blocks on my feet
I didn't like the line until the 7 either

LOL

I heard the party goin on in here - YEAH, Well let me shake my stankin *** in here - YEAH! first I'm with Gino i'm picking the XI over the 4 in graffiti line, 2nd minus my like of the 5strap style i'm no love for the brons below 7 though i'm cool with AZG Exts(all stars
roll.gif
) and the 9s i doubt i will ever own, i've tried hard to fight to push myself for the swingmans because i love the idea and the whole Griffey tie in but i can't do it the 9s are just to
sick.gif
 imo so some 5, 7, 8, X and XI at the bottom of that pile, XII i'm still debating

Nail meet head

IMO even though the AZG was inspired by the hummer, its prob the most sleek model. The rest are more or less tank like. I loved 1-3, 4-6 were misses for me.
Also SB 8s are maybe the most overrated Bron in the line and MV9s are weak too. GS version was nice though

Nail meet head

IMO even though the AZG was inspired by the hummer, its prob the most sleek model. The rest are more or less tank like. I loved 1-3, 4-6 were misses for me.
Also SB 8s are maybe the most overrated Bron in the line and MV9s are weak too. GS version was nice though
this IMO is the most frustrating thing when it comes to the switch to elites, seeing the GS which are 9x/10 better than the elites
mean.gif

2 Weeks straight wearing the Gator Kings and no pain. I didn't even swap out the soles still the regular XI soles in there. Half size up and the materials on the Gator Kings just seems to be a little less stiff compared to my King's Pride. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom